Eddie Munson - Made For Lovin' You

Scenario: Your boyfriend Eddie writes a song for you for your birthday. He performs it for you at your party in front of everyone, all by himself. (Pretend that Eddie made the song, and not KISS haha!)

Warnings: Language. (Short but sweet)

Word count: 940

~

"Happy birthday, y/n!"

Everyone cheered as y/n blew out the candles of her cake, the smoke floating up in the air. She looked around her, smiling at the people surrounding her. 

"Thank you for coming, everyone. This day has been amazing, and I couldn't ask for better friends." She said. 

"Well, what did you wish for?" Steve asked.

"I can't tell you! Or else it won't come true!" 

He rolled his eyes and laughed, causing the other kids and teenagers to laugh. Y/n picked up the knife on the table and began to cut slices for everyone. She made sure she gave everyone a piece of cake before she got her own. Which, was a little time consuming, because she had invited a lot of people. 

-Mike

-Will

-Jane

-Dustin

-Lucas

-Max

-Steve

-Nancy

-Erica

-Robin

-Johnathan

Well, she didn't invite them, more like she wanted them to be invited. In reality, it was Eddie who planned her birthday party. She wanted to take part in it, but he didn't want her to for some reason. He said that he didn't want her to plan it because she should be able to relax and enjoy the day without any worries. Speaking of..

"Hey, where is Eddie?" Y/n asked, looking around.

As she did this, she looked over the crowd of her friends that stood in front of her. Behind them, was Eddie, walking up to them. She smiled, running past her friends and jumping in his arms. He held her and hugged her tight.

"Hey sweetheart! You enjoying your birthday party?" He asked.

She nodded. "Thank you for planning it! It was amazing!" 

"Well, it's not over yet! Here, put this on for me. I have a surprise for you." He said, handing her a blindfold. 

She turned around to her friends, holding up the blindfold and making a 'oh lord' face. Nancy, Max, Jane, Erica, and Robin giggled, while the boys just looked confused. Y/n faced Eddie again, tying the blindfold around her eyes. Eddie took hold of her shoulders and moved her to a location that she couldn't see. 

"Ok, just stay there!" He said excitedly.

While y/n stood there, she could hear the faint shuffling of feet and clanking of metal. She bounced on the heels of her feet, anxious as to what her surprise was. The sound of an aux cord being plugged in echoed, and she tilted her head in confusion.

"Ok, take the blindfold off!" Eddie shouted.

As the cloth fell from over her eyes, she saw her boyfriend standing in her garage. He held his electric guitar in his hand, the rest of his band standing behind him. They all had their respective instruments with them, and Eddie had a dorky grin on his face. Y/n turned around, seeing her friends standing behind her, also with goofy grins on their faces.

"Eddie? What's all this about?" She asked.

"I love you so much, Y/n. And, I wanted to show you how much I love you. So, this is for you baby." He said. 

Eddie started to strum on his electric guitar, the rest of his band following in suite. A huge grin came on Y/n's face. Her boyfriend had written a song for her, and was now playing it for her, AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY! 

'Tonight, I wanna give it all to you...'

'In the darkness, there's so much I wanna do'

'And tonight, I wanna lay it at your feet'

'Cause, girl, I was made for you'

'And, girl, you were made for me'

Eddie started shredding his guitar, singing into the microphone passionately. His rockstar hair flew wild and he had a dopey grin on his face.

'I was made for lovin' you, baby'

'You were made for lovin' me'

'And I can't get enough of you, baby'

'Can you get enough of me?'

Y/n started jumping up and down, clapping her hands. She was so giddy, happy, and everyone other word used to describe her excitement. She was mesmerized by how well her boyfriend played this song.

'Tonight, I wanna see it in your eyes'

'Feel the magic, there's something that drives me wild'

'And tonight, we're gonna make it all come true'

'Cause, girl, you were made for me'

'And, girl, I was made for you'

Y/n's friends cheered for Eddie, shouting and whooping as he continued to play. Everyone was enthralled by the sight before them.

'I was made for lovin' you, baby'

'You were made for lovin' me'

'And I can't get enough of you, baby'

'Can you get enough of me?'

'I was made for lovin' you, baby'

'You were made for lovin' me'

'And I can give it all to you, baby'

'Can you give it all to me?'

As if y/n and her friends weren't already impressed, Eddie began to sing in a higher octave. His vocal scale was incredible and it gave his girlfriend goosebumps.

'Oh, can't get enough, oh, oh'

'I can't get enough, oh, oh'

'I can't get enough'

'Yeah, ha'

With a couple more repeats of the chorus, and an amazing guitar solo from Eddie, the song came to an end. Eddie stood there, sweating slightly, and breathing heavily. Y/n's friends started clapping for him, cheering him on. 

"Happy birthday, baby! I love you, so much!" Eddie bowed jokingly. 

Crying slightly, y/n ran up to him and jumped in his arms. She gave him a deep kiss, hugging him as she did so. The two held each other in their arms and laughed.

"That was amazing, Eddie! I can't believe you wrote that!"

Eddie kissed her on the head and drew her close to his chest.

"I meant every word, darling. Every word."

~