~Ep. 5~

Author's Notes: Ep. 5 is here! How will the dinner between the Parks and the Kims take place? How much tension would there be? Read to find out! Enjoy and don't forget to hit vote. Thank you very much

~~~

JENNIE's POV
The time for the Parks to come over and have dinner with us arrived. My mother is busy preparing, and it can be said that she is going all out.

Jennie: Mom, are you trying to make the Parks feel totally worthless?

Mrs. Kim: I want it to be nice. And why aren't you dressed?

Jennie: I'm going.

Rushing to mg bedroom I quickly went to my closet to find something to wear. I wanted to look good for Y/N. But I didn't want Y/N to think that I wanted to look good for them.

It was a fine line. A very fine line.

Not long after, the door bell rings. Signalling the beginning of the dinner with the Parks.

Mrs. Kim: Jennie, they're here. Come on down.

Jennie: Coming!

Mrs. Kim: Hey, come on in. There goes the waistline. I'm glad you could make it. Jisoo, Honey, company's here.

Jisoo: Coming!

Mrs. Kim: What is this? Homemade pie?

Mrs. Park: Yes, it's pecan and blueberry cheesecake.

Mrs. Kim: Let's take them to the kitchen.

Jisoo: Hi, guys.

Rosé: Hey, looking good.

Lisa: Oh, This is my dad.

Jisoo: Hi sir, I'm Jisoo.

Mr. Park: Hi, nice to finally meet you.

Jisoo: Nice to meet you too.

Mr. Park: My girls are telling me that...

Mr. Kim: Hey, big guy.

Mr. Park: Hey. How are you?

Mr. Kim: We should've done this a long time ago. Come on in.

Lisa: This is a cool place.

Mr. Park: Yeah, it's all right.

Jisoo: Come on, I'll show you my room.

Lisa: You gotta hear this new song we wrote.

Rosé: It's so good.

As everyone went on with their own agendas, I was left alone with Y/N. I guess its a chance for the two of us to talk...

Jennie: Hi. You look nice.

Y/N: I heard you and Irene making fun of my uncle in the library. And I don't wanna speak to you. Not now, not ever.

Or maybe not. Since Y/N went to listen to what my grandfather and their dad was talking about.

Jennie's Grandfather: And I say you can.

Mr. Park: But what you're proposing...would require a perpetual-motion machine, so it's not possible.

Jennie's Grandfather: If you had two opposite charged poles with a neutral conductor...

Perpetual motion? Here I was, dying inside, and they were talking about perpetual motion. And how did Y/N know about all that stuff?

Mrs. Kim: Come on, everybody, dinner's ready. Jisoo! Dinner!