Ch - 8 - Questions

Author's POV

Today as usual Y/n went to her cafe... She took her change of clothes

Y/n's POV

Hong Yi came into the cafe to discuss something with me. We all planned to call our teammates so that, we could discuss the plan. 'Cause the operation cannot fail. This is what I'm doing to avenge my parents' death. Mom, Dad? Are you living peacefully in heaven? Please guide me whenever I seek help. I love you Mom and Dad, and I miss you too. I wish I could meet you guys again. If ever I had a chance to meet you guys, then, I'd never leave you guys. 

As I was thinking, I got mind-linked.

In the mind link...

Cherry Oppa: Little Miso!

Y/n: Cherry Oppa!

Cherry Oppa: Look at you, worrying again about something that happened years back. Look Miso, the past is past. We cannot change it. But, what we can change is our future by taking our present in a good manner.

Y/n: But Cherry Oppa...

Cherry Oppa: Stop worrying about the past. You can do better now. Let's think forward and positively. You can do it I hope. Will you?

Y/n: Okay Oppa. How are you?

Cherry Oppa: Yeah... Fine. How about you?

Y/n: Yeah fine Oppa. How are things going on with you?

Cherry Oppa: Yeah things are good as always. How are your friends?? Are they taking good care of you??

Y/n: Yeah they are Oppa. Okay, Oppa. I'll talk to you later. I gotta go.

Cherry Oppa: Hmm... Alright, take care. Love you...

Y/n: Love you too Oppa.

End of mind link...

Hong Yi: Y/n? Jess? Agent J? KIM JESSY!!!!!!

Y/n: Yeah?! What happened??

Hong Yi: You've been daydreaming for minutes... Are you alright? Do you wanna take some rest??

Y/n: Uh... No. I'm fine.

Hong Yi: Then what happened to you?

Y/n: Uh... I was in a mind link with Cherry Oppa, you know...

Hong Yi: Yeah yeah. I know. So, you got the documents?

Y/n: Yeah, I've got them. They are in safe hands...

Hong Yi: Hmm... By the way, the guys are coming back today after their mission.

Y/n: Mhm... Alright.

Hong Yi: Get ready. We might even get to fight the fatso.

Y/n: Yeah yeah... Oki time's up. Go through the other end. My friends might come.

Hong Yi: But I want to meet SEVENTEEN :(

Y/n: Umm... I don't know anything about it. Do you have your plan?? If yes, then proceed. But don't leak out our profession.

Hong Yi: I'm not like you Ms. Jessy.

Y/n: What do you mean Agent H?

Hong Yi: I know one of your friends knows about your job.

Y/n: Hehe (nervous laughter)... No, it's nothing like that. What are you spewing?

Hong Yi: I'm telling you the truth. I overheard you both talking... It was SCoups Hyung, right?

Y/n: Umm... Well... About that, umm... Yes. He overheard our call by accident.