-First greetings-

Chapter 1

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Irina, we have to go soon. I don't think father will bid us goodbye." Yui says, rushing the young girl to not be late. "But father always bids us goodbye, he always does." Her words filled with disappointment as she silently stares at the huge entrance of the church.

Yui sadly pats her head. "I know Irina, I know. I feel the same way you do, but now we must go. We can't let the people who allowed us to take us in their house be burdened by our tardiness." Irina did not exactly as the 'take us in' part. It's almost like they're being sent away from their father to live with people she doesn't know. Not like she hasn't experienced it.

With a deep sigh, she turns around and walks toward the grandiose Limousine that was prepared for her and her sister's leave. If you were to put it from the rich people's perspective they'd say it's smaller than a regular Limousine, although still expensive either way.

With the driver in front of the car door, he swiftly opened the car door and swiftly moves himself leaving room for the two girls to hop in. Yui thanked him for the kind gesture and Irina gave a smile as a sign of thanks.

It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't happy with the small gesture of thanks the girls gave him. He silently thanks them in his mind and hopes that they'll have a bright future ahead of them.

With that, the two girls went inside with Irina going first and Yui after.

━━━━━♔━━━━━

"Irina, please don't feel bitter. Father is probably busy with work." As Yui consoles Irina, an eye-roll was then given by the young girl as she looks out the car window with her ochre yellow-amber eyes as she clutched her backpack close to her chest in annoyance.

"Well, I wonder why he would be busy on a Friday, considering that he doesn't exactly have any ceremony masses to preach in."

"But-"

"When it comes to arguments, you know damn well you can't win against me, Nee-san." She cut in. Her smug voice was enough to make Yui sigh in defeat as she grabs the hand of the child.

"I know, but trust father, we'll eventually go back home to see him." Irina pauses and takes a breath away from Yui and holds back from giving in. When it comes to persuading, Irina can't help but agree with their persuasion, particularly Yui's.

"Fine." She grumbles. Yui smiles and proceeds to extend a packet of Milk Chocolate over to Irina, which Irina gladly takes and thanks to her sister for the treat.