-Mother's influence-

Chapter 2

Author's POV

Author's POV

'Vampires...?' Yui couldn't express it in words, vampires aren't real. They're supposed to be a myth. Just pure fiction.

"Nee-san.."

So how..?

"Yui, stay back!" Out of fear for her life, Yui takes out a cross from her pocket and points it at them.

Irina wasn't exactly impressed at all. "You stupid— Do you believe that vampires will die from the cross?!" Irina exclaimed. The brothers were chuckling at Yui's stupidity.

Reiji sighs and sits down. "Honestly, did you really believe that fairy tale written by a mortal claiming that vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses, and sunshine?" Reiji says. "This just goes to show how foolish and arrogant mortals are. Whereas your sister seems to have some common sense unlike you." He adds.

Yui starts backing away with Irina behind her, shielding her from any potential attacks. Fear courses through her body, legs starting to tremble.

"Irina!" She opens the door behind them, pulls Irina's arm, and runs.

"Fufu~ how cute~" Laito starts talking.

"Hmph, did they really think that they can escape from Ore-sama? See if I don't punish them later." He smirks, sure that it's their win.

"Well we can't just leave them running now, can we? Get those girls, they're our food from now on." As Reiji finishes his sentence, everyone in the room was gone. Reiji can't help but let out a small smirk.

'That younger sister of hers, Irina was it?' His mind wanders at her scowling face and her language. He can't help but frown at her manners, it was absolutely horrendous. And then that older sister of hers. Too timid and screams too much.

"It seems that I'll have to teach them from the top." He then sighs.

'Now... I wonder if they found them...'

━━━━━♔━━━━━

Running in a large hall, there were two tables full of all types of sweets, macarons, cake, sherbet, etc. If it weren't for the fact that now they're playing tag/hide and seek with 6 blood-hungry vampires Irina would've taken some macarons with her.

Although now isn't exactly the best time to think about eating sweets.

As they pass through sweets paradise, they were then greeted with a sweet maniacal smile from Kanato, his eyes staring straight at the two.