One

Devin pov
Hey guys it's me devin and what you don't know is that I am a single father to a beautiful little boy his name is Asher . I love my son more then anything you n this world. My ex his mom just left him one day and never came back. I went to the court to get full custody and I got it and her parents right taken away. I am dating Kendall Jenner and we have for a while now. She knows about my son and I and I want her to meet him at some point I just don't know when.  Not many people know about my Son Asher I want to keep him safe and out of the public Eye for as long as I can. I have my mom coming to help me during this season and she'll bring him to my Home games and while I'm away the way to watch my games on TV. When I am home with Asher I am hands on even during the season. I hate when I have to leave my son to go to a league game. I love when the season and I can spend more time with Asher . My mom helps me  with Asher during the season and after season it all me. Asher has taught me so much about life and how to love someone.
Kendall pov
Hey guys it's Kendall Jenner here. Devon and I have been dating for a while and I just love being around him. Yes he has a son but that doesn't bother me at all. I have kept our relationship pretty private and that's what I love about it. There's just something about Devon that I love being around him. Yes I am a model but that is some thing that I'm going to put on the back burner and help dad with his son. Devon has told me that broke my heart. I don't want to have in his son to be on the show with me that's just something I want to keep private. There's just certain aspects that I would love to keep private like my relationship with Devon but at some point I would love to go public with him. I would love to meet Devon son he's ready for me to meet. My family knows I'm dating someone but I just haven't brought them around because I wanted to make sure it was right for me and it would last a long time.
Asher pov
Hi my name is Asher I am  3 years old. I love watching my dwaddy pwlay Bwasketball.  I mwiss him when he is gone. I love twht I get to hang out with grandma when dwaddy is gone but it's not the same.
D-devin A-Asher
A-Dwaddy
D-yes bud
A-swim pwles
D-sure buddy
A-yay
Devin pov
I am ready for Kendall to meet Asher but I don't know how she will feel about that. I don't know how Kendall but I know I want her to. Kendall and I have been together for a while now and I see it going somewhere and it being a long time I don't see my life without her. But I want to ask her and see if she is ready to meet Asher and if she is I want to set something up so it can be done. My team knows about Asher but outside of that no one else.