Two

Kendall pov
I'm glad that me and Devon have kept our relationship private. I want to keep us off social media and away from the public eye I didn't want to be like my sister or brother. I am ready to meet his son Asher but when he is ready for me to meet him. I would like to settle down within the next two years and start having kids. I know that if Devon and I go public people will be following us all the time and I don't want that for us especially with Devon having a child. I want to keep things as normal as possible for us and devin son Asher. But I know my family won't understand me being hands on with Asher and helping Devon. I am genuinely happy with with devin. I am not like my sisters in any way shape or form.
Devin pov
I'm spending the day with my son right now and I'm just loving every minute of it. We went to the park and we just played he would meet him friends at the park. Then we came home had some lunch took a nap and after now we went swimming in our pool. I want my son to have the most to normal childhood as possible yes I play in the NBA but I want my son Asher to know just because I'm in the NBA doesn't mean he has to have cameras in his face. Yes I'm a celebrity but that doesn't make my son a celebrity I'm just doing what I would love to do to make sure my son has what he needs. I want Asher to know that I love him and at the end of the day I love him more than I do my own. I am just happy that I found some. I want to be with forever and I want my son around. I would love for my family to eventually meet Kendall but I want to do small steps and have her meet my son first and go from there my son is my first priority. I will have to see if Kendall is willing to meet Asher and what she thinks.I wanna make sure she is OK with meeting him and this is what she want going forward. I want the both of us to feel comfortable with the idea of her meeting Asher soon and if she's not then we will wait and go from there. Asher knows I'm dating someone but he doesn't know who.