Prologue

Blank Page...

There is nothing extraordinary about this day, this time or even this place. Everything appeared so mundane, ordinary, NORMAL. That should have been enough warning. It wasn't.

Here we are, having fun, trading a friendly banter which is always the highlight of such gathering amongst us. The bottles kept coming, pheromones is high, competition is at its peak. Who will outdo the other? Don't just call yourself a heavyweight, finish each bottle as they come and let your actions speak for you.

Yes, everything was pretty normal. Until it wasn't.

We were done with today, ready to crash to start again tomorrow, we have said all goodbyes so to your tents oh Israel.

They came out of nowhere, my head was still reeling from that last bottle. I knew it was over my limit but I can't walk away without the last laugh. A second was all it took. One bloody, godforsaken second of taking a shuteye to clear my head. Just a brush of my fingers across my eyes and.......

This cannot be happening. His eyes are blank, so lifeless. I panicked. I can't focus on anything, blood everywhere and I don't know where they all came from. All around me, there were screams and commotions. I don't know where one ended and another started, everything was overlapping and I don't even know which voice is mine.

The sound of sirens jolted me int consciousness and I was faced with the severity of what had happened, what I just did, I just took a life. Just. Like. That.
Someone's son, possibly a husband or a father. With a family out there waiting to scream 'Daddy's home'

What have I done?

A/N:
Ok so this is my first time trying to write for other people to read. I have these ideas on my head and I just had to put it down and suddenly I remembered my Wattpad account and I said why not. Worst case scenario, I suck. Best case scenario, people will enjoy it.
All errors are mine, criticism is welcomed but please... take it easy on my fragile heart.