04

Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

Sasuke
I'll see you soon.

Sakura
huh???

Sasuke
We don't talk, but my eyes have always been on you. I hope one day you can finally realize who I am, until then I'll be staying in the shadows.

Sasuke wasn't ever the type of person to care about feelings. So when he had felt a weird feeling in his chest when his eyes had first laid on Sakura, he was highly confused.

He never interacted with the girl unless it was for group projects, but even so it was always a three member group project, and he would do the work quietly while Sakura and the other person would engage in a conversation.

Maybe that's why he had fallen inlove with her. Sure, she was pretty. Sasuke couldn't deny that fact at all, however the more he observed the girl, the more he realized how amazing of a person she is.

She's strong, independent, kind, care-free. She's everything that a women would ever want to be. He had fallen deeper inlove over time, and Sasuke really didn't know how he was suppose to feel about the fact.

How he knew he was inlove, that's a question that even he can't answer. It was as if he just knew. He's never been inlove, but he still knew right away. Maybe it was some kind of human instinct, who knows. He doesn't care though, he never cared about feelings.

However, seeing Sakura interact with their male classmates left a tint of pain in his heart. He always observed her from afar, but never up close. He wouldn't ever be able to get to know her more if he doesn't interact with her.

It's just that his anxiety is stopping that from happening. The anxiety of messing up. It keeps eating at him whenever he has the courage to want to go up and talk to Sakura, it stops him from doing so.

He just wants to talk to her, even if just for a little bit of time. He wants to get to know her more. He wants to observe her closer instead of from afar.

Is that really too much to ask for?