Introduction

Olivia-Mae Thorton, twin sister of Topper Throton, is a kook princess of note. Along with her two best friends Sarah Cameron and Hannah Cambell. She is the most kind hearted girl in the whole of Outerbanks.

All the guys want her and all the girls want to be her. She shares love like no other, always trying her best to make everyone happy. She is soft, caring, loving and beyond gorgeous.

With her dirty blonde hair, tanned skin and crystal blue eyes, she is absolutely perfect in the eyes of everyone but herself.

Sarah became close with Topper due to her regular visits at the Thorton residence to come see her best friend Olivia. Olivia didn't mind when they started dating as she saw they both were happy and that alone was enough convincing for the Thorton girl.

Topper and Olivia are best friends, as they grew older they just grew closer. It's very rare for twins to have such a close connection and never fight but something about the Thorton girl made it very easy to like. She was never one for arguing and honestly never gave anyone a reason to argue with her.

Due to Topper and Rafe being so close, Rafe and Olivia saw eachother often and got a long very well. Rafe felt some sort of need to protect her, as if she was a piece of glass and will shatter with the smallest incident. Olivia never really liked how Rafe and Topper were both so over protective but never put a stop to it as she felt safe in their presence.

Rafe Cameron, kook prince, known for one night stands and never being in a relationship, short temper and wicked charm, had a certain soft spot for the Thorton girl. He never mistreated her or lost his temper around her. Sometimes he would even not do drugs or drink too much at parties that he knew she was at just incase something happened, he never wanted to put her in that situation.

They were never more then close friends, Rafe had a sense of love for the girl that he thought never grew above friendship but deep down he knew that if she had to come up to him, anytime any day, he would without a doubt take her in his arms. But that would never happen, or so he kept telling himself. So he kept the relationship strictly friendly.

Hannah Cambell was Olivia's best friend, they met eachother in kindergarten when they were 5 years old. They have been best friends from the word go and although Sarah is also their best friend, Olivia and Hannah were much closer. Sarah was never left out as Olivia made sure everyone was included and that made the three best friends last a very long time. No fights, no arguments, no jealousy, just three happy girls that spent almost every day together.

They planned for this summer to be the best one yet. Boat rides, tanning all day, lunch at the country club, riding around in the golf carts, parties, bonfires and so much more. They wanted it to be a summer to never forget.

A/N
I do not own the cast of outerbanks nor the story line, I only own the characters I've added and the changes I've made

This is just a brief introduction of the story. I tried to include as many details about her life as possible to try get into her character and how she is as a person.

I hope you guys enjoy <3