Chapter seven

Flashback

There Olivia was, sitting on the toilet seat in one of the Kook Academy bathroom stalls, crying.

No

Sobbing.

She had just found out that her now ex boyfriend Dylan had cheated on her... with one of her best friends.

Dylan was her first love, she had been in a few relationships before him but not once had she felt that sort of a connection with a boy.
She also lost her virginity to him, which didn't make things any better for her.

Her heart practically shattered when she found out that he had cheated on her, she felt as if her whole world was falling apart.

She quickly gathered herself together and stepped out the stall, looking at herself in the mirror to make sure she didn't look like she just spent the last half an hour crying over a boy.

She walked out the girls bathroom only to bump into non other then the Rafe Cameron.

"Hey Mae" he said once he noticed it was her.
"Hey" she said, trying to sound okay, even though her voice came out a bit shaky.

She began walking trying not to look at him, hoping he wouldn't notice that something was wrong.
He was quick to grab her shoulder and turn her to face him, she kept her gaze else where to avoid eye contact so he used his hand to lift her chin and make her look at him.

"Have you been crying?" He said, scanning over her features. It was obvious, her nose and cheeks were red, her eyes puffy with still a few tears brimming the surface.
"No" she replied with a smile, trying to brush it off. But he didn't believe her, not for one second.

"What happened" he said, beginning to grow concerned.
"Nothing." She said trying to hide away the tears that were threatening to fall again.
"Mae" he said looking straight into her eyes.
"What happened?" He repeated, determined to find out what had made the girl so upset.

"Dylan cheated on me." She said, a small tear falling down her cheek.
"He what!" Rafe said, completely shocked that someone who had her would even think of ruining it.
"Yeah, he slept with Scarlett." She said with a light chuckle shaking her head and looking down.

He pulled her chin up again so she could look at him, and gently wiped one of her tears away before pulling her into a hug.
"I'm sorry" he whispered, kissing the top of her head.

She let out a few quiet sobs in his chest, feeling like such an idiot for not seeing the red flags sooner.

Rafe looked up, only for his gaze to be met with the so called idiot himself, Dylan Robertson.

"Hey I'll be right back" he said to the girl before letting go of her and walking up to him.
But before she could call him back or try stop him he had already punched him... straight in the nose.

Dylan fell back with the impact whereas Rafe wasn't done yet, he climbed on him and proceeded to punch him several more times, sure to leave a lot of damage.

He grabbed Dylan by the collar of his light blue polo shirt and lifted him up, the boy being barely conscious.
"You so much as speak to her again and I'll fucking kill you, you got that." Rafe hissed at him before dropping him back on the ground and standing up.

All eyes were on him.

He didn't care, he walked up to Olivia who stood in shock watching the scene unfold, and wrapped and arm around her shoulder, continuing to walk down the corridor with her.

"Rafe" she said softly still in shock.
"Don't" he said not even looking down
"Just leave it"

And so she did.

Ever since then no one even dared to break the girls heart, for obvious reasons.

Dylan ended up in hospital with a broken nose, a burst vein in his left eye and 3 missing teeth.

Rafe was suspended.

But he didn't care, he knew it was for a good reason, and he didn't regret it.

Not. One. Bit.