053

As Elena kept fighting off the villains, she noticed how All Might was struggling against All for One. She figured it was because of her, he was trying to keep her safe.

As she was backed up and surrounded by all the villains, she suddenly heard a loud explosion. As she looked in the direction of the explosion, she came to notice ice sprouting out of the hole in the wall. Her eyes widened upon seeing the familiar ice.

Just as she thought things wouldn't get any more surprising, she saw Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima, and Katsuki sliding on the cliff of ice, having Katsuki's explosions keeping them in pace as well as using Iida's engines to get speed.

Elena looked at them, feelings shame over the fact that everyone had sacrificed themselves just to save her. What was more frustrating was the fact that her classmates, and three of her bestest friends even came, not knowing the danger of it all, only to save her.

She felt completely useless. She looked down a little, feeling the presence of the villains around her.

Just then, she heard Katsuki's voice. "Elena! Come on you fucking dumbass!" He yelled loudly, holding out a hand to her. Elena's eyes widened before she smiled. 'Typical Katsuki.' She thought.

She felt Shigaraki's aura closing in on her. Just as he did, she sent a shockwave across the ground as she blasted herself off it and in the way of her classmates. Shigaraki aswell as the other villains were sent back and into the ground. She had to levitate quite awhile before she could grab Katsuki's hand.

She held his hand tight as she looked at him. He was looking at her, smiling slightly as the thought of her being completely fine. "Are you guys dumb?" Elena asked, smirking. Katsuki shrugged. "A little.." He said before he looked ahead. "Yuuji-san! On my mark, can you send a shockwave to increase-" Iida began. "I got it!" Elena yelled back.

She held Katsuki's hand tightly as she looked back at the villains. She saw Magne and two of the other villains closing in on them as a blue-colored force was surrounding them. Just then, Mr Compress was sent flying from them and in the direction of the group. (Had a hell of a time trying to explain this..so excuse me.)

She slightly panicked, about to tell the others, but before she could, Mt.Lady had gotten bigger and blocked the villain. She was hit to the nose as Midoriya screeched. "Prioritize...the mission..Go...Stupid kids!" She said as she fell to the ground.

Elena looked back ahead as she sent a shockwave to speed everything up. Just after that, they landed back on the ground safely. Elena laid down on the ground, holding her head while whining.

"Fucking shit.." she mumbled as her head spun a little.

"Tch. Get the fuck up." Katsuki said as he held a hand out for her to take. She looked at him before she took it. Just as she did, she was pulled up roughly before Katsuki embraced her in a hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, just above her shoulders. At first Elena was stiff, not knowing what to do before she decided to wrap her arms around his torso. She tugged at his shirt a little, rethinking the couple of days she's had.

She wasn't really badly hurt, she was just ashamed of herself that she let herself get kidnapped. People risked their lives for her and she felt like she didn't deserve it. Only to add the part about Junichiro being a villain. Honestly she wasn't that surprised. It's just that she felt stupid for thinking that he was actually doing something relatively decent with his life.

Katsuki was about to pull back, when he was again embraced by her. She looked up at him with glowing red eyes that told him that he really shouldn't be moving till she said so.

He sighed before he hugged her again. Elena had made sure the others were turned away with her telekinesis. She knew that Katsuki would go berserk if the others teased him about his soft side. If they did think about it, she'd probably brainwash them to make sure they forgot about it.