Chapter 1

Darkwoods is a small town in the western-most US state of San Andreas. The name Darkwoods comes from a large tree that causes the woods to be completely dark and is cursed according to legend, even drinking blood. A small community has been built near the woods. Some of the most evil people in the world have been born in the small community but in its long history, it only had one serial killer, or a series of copycats depending on one's viewpoint. It was a reporter from People's Newspaper, the town's local news organization, who gave the killer the name "The Bleeding Heart Killer''.

Until recently....

The Darkwoods Strangler has thus far killed fifteen women in Darkwoods by manual strangulation.

The name unknown to Darkwoods Police Department and its rival Aster City Police Department is Samson Langston.

A boxer for Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association, Samson had strength and a murderous desire to have complete power over his many victims.

Now, let's talk about Delilah Black...

Delilah Black, a young lady, twenty three years old, was adopted by The Church of the Blood God at a young age. The Satanic cult that also had Tarot LeVay as a member, began indoctrinating Delilah into believing that sadistic suffering of the world would bring about the Blood God.

This worked rather well as she became a loving but naïve young lady. Delilah Black knew only the manipulative love of her cultist family and searched for ways to cause suffering.

Delilah was wearing a black leather crop top with no sleeves, a black leather mini skirt, and black fishnets. She had tan skin and wavy, long, black, hair. She wasn't prepared to enter the woods when she met Samson Langston.

Delilah Black is walking into the woods.

A man jogs through the woods, he wears a red track jacket and dark blue yoga pants. Seemingly not caring about the creepy or cursed woods.

Delilah Black stops and says, "Hello?"

The man stops his jog and gives a smile to Delilah.

"I didn't expect anyone to be out here. Hello," The man, Samson, says.

Delilah commented, "You look familiar somehow."

Delilah curiously asks, "Were you on the news recently?"

"Yeah, I was on the news recently for a boxing event. Do you watch sports? I recently sold out Maze Bank Arena, I'm a boxer." Samson smiles more, feeling his heart warm a bit from the recognition. Or maybe it was the cardio.

Delilah smiles back and remarks, "You must be so strong!"

"Well, I don't like to brag but..." Samson blushes a bit and rubs the back of his head with his right hand.

Delilah Black whispers to herself, "So much suffering from all those injuries~☆! ♡~My family will be so pleased that he is bringing our God to us~♡"

Delilah swoons. Samson sees Delilah's face. Samson then flexes his biceps and pecs a bit, though he blushes.

Delilah blushes brightly and noted bluntly but more out loud than she meant to, "You are so blushy."

Delilah touches his arms.

"I've never done this before. I'm a bit shy. Since I'm a larger guy, the doctor said that I need to do cardio exercise because my heart is so big. I wasn't expecting a cute, lovely young lady like you to be here," Samson says as he lets her touch his bicep.

Delilah is laughing in a flirting way, "You flirt~♡"

Samson says, "Hopefully I'm impressing. I don't have experience with fan interactions. I mean what I say, you're cute and lovely."

Delilah turns around, trying to stop blushing before saying, "I should go. I heard there was a killer in the woods. He goes for women like me, I hear."

"Yeah....I'd hate for you to get hurt and it's getting late," Samson says with a frown.

Delilah turns half to him and says, "Meet me in the woods tomorrow?"

"I jog in the morning too. It'll give us more time to chat before it gets late," Samson responds.

Delilah kisses him goodbye and breathed out, "Good-bye~"

Delilah smiles slightly and sweetly.

Samson almost glows red from blushing then responds, "Good-bye."

Delilah backed off then ran away with much joy to have met him.

Samson watches to make sure Delilah gets out of the woods safely. Suddenly a puff of brown fur appears under the long sleeve of the red track jacket by Samson's wrist. Samson quickly jogs toward his home in the small community.

Delilah Black is walking into the woods. Just as he said he would be, Samson Langston is jogging in the woods when he stops after seeing Delilah. Samson smiles at Delilah. Delilah stops, she smiles at him.

The man says, "Oh, it's you, Miss....Oh, I don't think I caught your name last time. I'm sorry. I'm Samson Langston."

Delilah is surprised as she says, "Oh yeah!"

Delilah cheerfully introduces herself, "I'm Delilah Black!!"

Samson says, "Nice meeting you again, Delilah."

Delilah happily responds, "I'm so happy to meet you, Samson. I hear you have a fight tonight!"

Samson corrects, "Five actually. I got a one-day tournament for the world championship. I hope it doesn't go late but it probably will."

Delilah jokingly responds, "I'll be watching, even if it's past my bedtime."

"You'll be my motivation to win," Samson says.

Delilah giggles and responds, "Awwww, you don't have to do that!"

"I want to impress you," Samson responds.

"I want to see you later," Delilah says.

Samson tries to mentally calculate how long the tournament should last if he ends every fight with a round one knockout.

Samson hesitantly says, "...I'll see you later....I promise."

Delilah kisses him good-bye. Samson kisses Delilah good-bye.

Delilah touches his forehead and says, "Good Bye. See you soon."

"See you later, I promise," Samson says more confidently as he jogs out of the woods towards the boxing arena.

Delilah watches him leave then leaves for home.