Chapter 2

Samson's first opponent in the tournament was Kip, a maned wolf with yellow eyes. Kip stood six foot four inches tall, he weighed in at one hundred and fifty-five pounds before the match.

Kip really was starting to create a reputation of being the new jobber, constantly getting in one sided fights where he's practically nothing but a punching bag for his opponents. And this match was no different. At the end of the match, Kip was covered in bruises and brandishing a nasty black eye. He panted heavily, physically exhausted and mentally beaten. His whole body was sore and riddled with bruises, every movement made him wince.

Samson's second opponent in the tournament was Horst B. Petard, an elderly skunk with yellow eyes.

Horst always had a dirty trick up his sleeve, err, his red boxing gloves. The three horseshoes in each of Horst's boxing gloves were nothing compared to Samson's natural punches as Samson won his second match by technical knockout.

Samson's third opponent in the tournament was Cody King, a brown-furred lion.

The arrogant trash-talking showboat believes in victory, at any cost. Cheating is just winning enhancement, the ends justify the means to him. Why risk the loss on his record? His goal is not to just defeat his opponent, but to humiliate and dominate his opponent.

Unfortunately for Cody, no punches to the back of the head or kidney punches could save him from ending up getting the first loss on his win-loss record at the hands of Samson.

Samson's fourth opponent in the tournament was The Boar, a Large White pig. And large he was, The Boar was pudgy and super chubby. The Boar stood six foot eight inches tall, he weighed in at four hundred and eighty pounds before the match.

The brutish and uncouth strongman, dressed in green gear, was used to overwhelming and dominating his opponents but was overwhelmed himself.

The Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association World Championship tournament finals were set. Samson Langston vs The Executioner, a big, lumbering Saint Bernard eager to crush his opponents. The Executioner had defeated Asterisk Hare, Mac Rufus, 'Heartbreak' Romero Rhino, and the previously undefeated 'The Brawn' Deshawn Nasty on his side of the bracket.

Samson defeated The Executioner to win the Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association World Championship by knockout. Samson smiled as the ref handed him the championship belt. It was getting late however so Samson quickly excused himself from the arena as soon as possible.

Delilah is waiting for him. Samson slowly jogs to the woods from the boxing arena with the championship belt around his waist, he looks up and sees how dark it already is outside of the woods. He made a promise that he wasn't going to break though. Samson enters the woods and sees Delilah. Samson stops and catches his breath.

"Delilah...I won!...I...got here as fast as I could..." Samson says through deep breaths.

"I know, I watched," Delilah responds as she holds his face.

Samson pants as she holds his face, his tongue out a bit.

"It's late, I-I should go home...I..." Samson stammers.

Delilah remarks, "You didn't have a beard before... Maybe you forgot to shave."

Samson has some strange white fur growing out his chin. Samson responds, "Uh...yeah, I forgot to shave. And I need to shower, I must stink after that tournament. I got to get home."

Samson looks down as he checks his arms, a puff of brown fur appears on his wrist.

"Oh I understand, have a good night!" Delilah exclaims.

"Thank you, have a good night," Samson says with a sigh of relief.

Good. Samson is in the clear. Suddenly the puff of brown fur goes down to his elbow. No no no. Not here. Not now. The white fur on his chin goes up his face, down to his stomach. Black fur appears on his back, shoulders, and legs. The boxer grows in size and musculature to seven feet tall. Samson turned into a giant Saint Bernard right in front of Delilah.

Delilah back ups as she exclaims in a frightened tone, "Oh Lord of Blood, what in suffering is this?"

Delilah falls over. Samson, or whatever he is now, growls and snarls at nothing in particular. The beast pants heavily. Glowing red eyes then focus on Delilah.

Delilah backs up to a tree and questions, "Samson?"

The beast whines in a gruff voice, as if trying to respond but physically incapable. The slight tilt of the creature's head causes black ears with brown highlights to flop. There seems to be recognition in the glowing red eyes, the eyes suddenly seem to resemble hearts.

Delilah Black gets closer, she pets him gently as she says, "Samson, It's me, Delilah."

The beast tilts his head a bit more, before hesitantly nuzzling into the pets.