EJ lemon

(Ps I was kinda lazy for this one)

You decided to help EJ with killing today, you killed about 7 people and took their kidneys and gave them to EJ. "Here you go EJ" you said happily. "Thanks (Y/n)" Said EJ. You and EJ left the house and went back to the mansion. You went to your room, conveniently next to EJ's room. You went showers and changed into Pj's you walked out your room and went by EJ's door but you were suddenly pulled in his room. "GAH!" You said. You saw EJ and said "what?, you know you could've went to my ro-" you released your hands he was naked and packing like he was 10 inches and you covered your face from blushing and said " Put some clothes on EJ!" He then pined you and started kissing your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. Once he found it he abused it "Mm.. E-EJ what a-are y-you doing.." he then ripped your clothes off with his scalpel. You soon released what was happing, you were scared and nervous. "EJ.." you said nervously. He ignored what you said and grabbed a gag with a ball on it. He put it on you then put handcuffs on you. You were starting to cry and scream but it wasn't working, you were only in you (F/c) bra and panties. You was trying to escape but the handcuffs were hurting your wrists making cuts. "Don't try and escape." EJ said. He then pulled your panties off and without an hesitation he went all the way in you. "AAAHH!" You screamed but it just sounded low he then saw blood and this made him smirk. "Good to know I'll be the first to take your innocence." EJ said smirking. He then started thrusting slowly then faster and faster causing you to cry and moan. The pain then got worse it was unbearable. "AAAAAHHHHH IT HURTS!" You screamed but he only heard you moaning it hurts. He smirked and then went very fast then you both came. You are crying while he was smirking. He then took the handcuffs and gag off and pushed you to the floor in an suck my d1ck pose. He then said "stand still." He then started moving his hand on his d1ck up and down until he came. But as soon as he came he shoved your head into his d1ck. You gagged as his come was on the floor and in your mouth. "Swallow or choke." You swallowed his come and then passed out. You woke up in your room next to a note that said "get ready for round 2 soon (y/n)." With a pair of lace bra and thong.
Ps. I'm SUPER DUPER lazy writing these.