LJ lemon

You and LJ were dating for a while and you wanted to have sex with him but didn't find the words to tell him. Until today. "Hey babe." You said sweating. "Yes" LJ said while eating candy. "I want to have s-sex.." you said looking down. LJ then pinned you down and started looking for your sweet spot. Once he found it he abused it and then he let go leaving hickeys. he went to go off your clothes and then his own and then he put his dick  in you. "AGHH!~" you moan. It wasn't your first since you lost it to ur ex, so it didn't hurt as much. He slowly thrusted and then his son got faster and faster. "(Y-Y/N) I'm about to cum.." LJ said groaning. "Do it I-inside!" You said moaning. He then was about to cum so he but his dick as deep as he possibly can. "AGHHHHH~!" You moan, he had found your sweet spot. After that he took it out and started rubbing your (S/M/L) tits. He then but a bud in his mouth. Sucking butting and licking it "a-ahh..~" you moan. He then put his dick in your mouth without warning. "MHMM!~" you moan. He then goes faster and cums in your mouth. You swallow it and then everything went black.
Hope u enjoyed
Anyways bye ig if u want more creepy pasta characters consider writing a comment!
Word Count: 247