BEN.Drowned lemon

I'm back! :D

You and ben had been dating for a while now and you decided to take your relationship too the next level. "Babe." You said. "Yes?" Ben said while playing COD. "I-I..I want to take our relationship to the next level.." you said being a blushing mess. Ben just stared at you and your blushing form. "Okay. But only if you want this." Ben said. "Yes I do!" You said blushing. "Alright.." ben said. "Let's go to the room." Ben said with lust. "I-oh okay.." you said shyly shaking. You walk to ben's room and start stripping your clothes quickly. "I-I'm ready.." you said. "Okay." Ben said with lust. He started kissing your neck all the way to your (S/M/L) breasts. He started sucking on your left bud. "Agh.." you moan lowly. He continued to suck it and then stopped. He pushed you to the bed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ben asked. "Yes." You said. He then put it inside of your virgin vagina. "AAAGHHH!" You scream in pain. "S-sorry.." ben said. He slowly started thrusting in you. With low groans and moans along the way. He slowly went faster. "A-ahh~" you said a bit louder. He then started going at inhuman speeds. "AGHHHHAAA!!~" you moan. "(Y-Y/n) Im gonna... gah.. c-cum.." ben said groaning. "I-okay do it Ah!~ I-inside.." you said. He then started going super fast and then he cliamaxed in you. "AAAAHHHH!!~~~" it then faded to black.
I HOPE U ENOYED! IM BACK AGAIN :D
Word count: 269