The Discovery of U

As Thirteen was giving a brief introduction about the USJ and it's functions, a purple warp gate opened in the centre of the building. A large quantity of villains stepped out. Last to exit was a man covered in severed hands and a huge, muscular bird-like creature with an exposed brain.

The attack had begun.

The class was quickly separated by the Warp Gate user. Small groups landed in each zone of the facility, Bakugo found himself inside a partially collapsed building, alongside Eijiro Kirishima. The two were rapidly surrounded by some low-level thugs, which proved no challenge to the pair. The combination of Kirishima's impenetrable defence and Bakugo's destructive attack was more than enough to dispatch of the approaching villains. A truly devastating tag-team.

Elsewhere, things were not going so well. After dealing with the hordes of weaker villains, Eraserhead was quickly overwhelmed by the beaked monstrosity that the hand-covered man called a "Nomu". Despite his erasure quirk being active, it seemed to have no effect. The doors of the USJ were sent flying. At the top of the stairs was a pissed off All Might. He dashed down the stairs and wiped out the remaining thugs. He ran towards Aizawa and took him from under the Nomu. After placing him with the students, All Might engaged the creature in a fierce battle. The fight took them all over the main area of the USJ. The whole time, the hand covered villan, known as Tomura Shigaraki, was taunting All Might about the Nomu's multiple quirks. After an intense clash, the Nomu was sent flying out of the USJ in an explosion of pressure as All Might unleashed a devastating final attack. The rest of the villains that were still standing, took the opportunity to flee. Leaving the students and teachers to deal with the cleanup.

After a small amount of time off, 1A returned to UA.

"Principal Nezu has made a decision. You are to be sent to a training camp with the Wild Wild Pussycats in the Beast's Forest"

The class was quite excited. Aizawa quickly shut down the whispers and commotion.

"Usually we do this later in the year, however after the recent events, we talked to them and they agreed to train you earlier than usual. You depart tomorrow, make the appropriate preparations and be ready. Dismissed."

With that 1A left the classroom and headed off to get ready, Tomorrow could not come quickly enough.

Meanwhile, Izuku was unaware of the happenings at the rescue training facility. He was taking a nap. Once he woke up, he decided to venture out into the forest to look for supplies whilst Eri slept, maybe even steal some from the home of the people he always sees. As he got deeper into the forest, he heard commotion, more than normal. He hid behind some large trees and bushes as a group of students walked through his forest. He was confused by this. There was still a while before the buses of students would usually come, yet here the students were. He knew that the students were from UA. They came every year, after all. Soon another realisation struck him. They would be around his age this time. His cold eyes frantically scanned the group for one specific face. Bingo. Katsuki Bakugo stood amongst the students. Izuku was happy that his childhood friend had made it onto their dream school. He considered revealing himself but hesitated and decided against it. So he returned to his shelter and went back to sleep beside Eri.

He awoke the next day to the sound of screaming. He walked to the entrance of the cave to see the same young boy from the cabin being cornered by a large blonde man with protruding muscle fibres. The forest was on fire. The man heard footsteps and turned to see Izuku stood there.
"Who the hell are you? Heh, either way you're not on the list, so I'll just kill you!"

Muscular rushed at Izuku, only to be forced to dodge a falling rock from the mountain-side.

"R-RUN HE'LL KILL YOU!"