The Acceptance of U

Izuku walked into the office of Nezu. The rodent was sat in his chair behind a desk, All Might was sat in a corner. Nezu signaled Izuku to sit in the chair opposite him. Izuku did so and the conversation began.

"So," the Chimera started the exchange, "Aizawa has informed me of the situation and I am willing to accept you into UA and give you a proper education. We have recently created a dormatory system for our students, you shall stay there. You have been given a larger room than the others, so that your daughter can stay with you. Before we finalize the acceptance though we do have to ask a few questions. Firstly, can you explain your quirk?"

"My quirk is called the Flow of Calamity. Anyone who commits an act of pursuit against me, directly or indirectly, will be targeted by an event intended to incapacitate or kill them."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INDIRECTLY?" All Might questioned.

"If someone targeted someone, Eri for example, with the purpose of getting to me, the Flow would count that as an act against me and act accordingly."

"Very good. My next question is," Nezu leaned forward, "Is there anything else we should know about you? Anything we find out later that you do not tell us now will not look good for you."

Izuku took a deep breath in. "Before I answer can you assure me that Eri will remain safe no matter what happens after I say this?"

"Of course. Don't worry, no matter what you reveal, she will be safe."

"In that case." He took another deep breath. "I am the Wonder of U"

The heroes' eyes widened upon hearing this. They knew he wasn't lying. Who would lie about that, especially after being concerned for his daughter's wellbeing.

"Well that certainly wasn't what I expected." Nezu broke the silence, "Under normal circumstances we would have you arrested for illegal quirk usage and vigilantism."

"If I may, Principal Nezu" Izuku spoke up, "My quirk is passive. I can deactivate it for a short while, however it takes a lot of energy and is not a toggle, merely a supression. The criminals attack me, they fall to my passive ability with no action from me."

"I thought as much. Besides, you haven't done anything against any heroes. You also rescued that child as well. I must thank you for that. I am willing to overlook this development. But I must ask, Have you killed anyone?" The room became silent.

"Unfortunately, yes. I cannot control whether my power kills or incapacitates. Luckily it usually just injures them to the point that they can no longer pursue me"

"Has there been a time that you have wanted it to kill?"

"Just one. Overhaul. He is the one I rescued Eri from. The things he did made me want him dead, I got my wish."

"I see. Understandable. Very well, we shall do nothing to you in regards to your vigilante status."

"CAN I MAKE A SUGGESTION, SIR"

"Yes, All Might"

"I SUGGEST WE GIVE HIM A PRO HERO LICENCE, OR A PROVISIONAL ONE AT LEAST. HE'S SHOWN THAT HE'S CAPABLE. HE IS ALSO MORE HEROIC THAN MOST HEROES I KNOW."

"That's a good idea. I shall contact the association about getting him a licence. Is there anything else, Mr Midoriya?"

"No, Sir"

"Alright. Aizawa, take him to the dorms, the rest of 1A should be there. He wll be in your class from now on."

Aizawa nods and he and Izuku leave the office, Izuku holding Eri close to him, and walk to Heights Alliance. When they enter the building, all eyes turn to them.