Chapter 11. Map back home

NSFW ⚠️ warning is not super graphic but I made it a chapter if you need to skip it.
——————————————————————————

It wasn't the iron gate nor the porch swing or the blossoms covering the façade what made Trixie open her eyes with a growing sense of being back home. It was Katya's hand taking her again to her safe place. She was moments away of being were she belong, one more night, between that woman's arms.

Trixie felt her skin trembling with anticipation, every cell in her body was getting ready to feel her, to breath her, to memorize her. She walked in silence trough those familiar spaces, she could heard the house whispering sweet memories. All what she could do in that moment was wishing. Begging to all the forces in the world to stop the clocks and made that night last forever. Katya closed the door behind them and then sat Trixie at the edge of the bed.

"You really took a plane with nothing more than what you are wearing and what you are carrying in your bag"
"What I need the most is here in Boston..."

        Katya kneel before Trixie looking up at her while she lift slowly the girl's right leg an took off her boot. It wasn't the first time Katya undress her but this time it felt like she was freeing their souls gradually. Once the boots were out of the way, the Russian girl trace a path of soft sweet kisses along Trixie's left leg stopping right at the edge of her underwear.

The singer's breath was heavy and sinful. It became a big gasp when her lover lifted her by the waist. In one single move she was hooked to Katya's chest. They breathed close to each other for a moment looking trough their eyes signing a silent pact. The younger girl felt her heart opening and asking to be filled. It was all too much for her, she was quavering and sweating until Katya broke the silence.

"Let me show you how certain I am of this..of us." She said pulling down the zipper of the 60's dress. Trixie replied kissing Katya's neck and searching for a way to take off the pieces of fabric that separated her from that skin she was dying to taste. The girl in front of her took her hands up to stopped her. "Patience baby..."

        Trixie let her dress slid down her body showing herself in a white lingerie set. She was not longer trembling, she wanted this for a long time. A pair of deep blue eyes were admiring her like the most mysterious piece of art. And finally those gorgeous lips were imprinting her skin with red tracks drawing a map back home.

Katya took off Trixie's bra and moaned with anticipation, followed by the thong that made her smiled with devotion. There she was, the object of her deepest fantasies, the owner of her thoughts and the main character of her dreams. She was perfect and she was better that she could ever dare to imagine. That thought made Katya felt like she was in a free fall and at the same time she was growing wings. That moment her eyes turned almost black with excitement. She made Trixie fell into the cloud of pillows and climbed her like a panther haunting for her prey.

    That was the moment in which the Russian turned into a witch and stopped the time, while she undressed herself on top of the doll-like girl. With every piece of cloth she discarded another layer to her soul. Finally she was totally naked and exposed to the one she loves. And it felt right. They laid beside each other like many other nights, completely naked, entangled and kissing with all the passion in their hearts. They were connecting their souls and making promises they only know. They were imperfect, but they were the magic on each other's life.

        Katya broke the kiss and went down to were Trixie was expecting her the most. Between the warm of her thighs and a river of sweet affection. The blue eye girl buried her tongue tasting with a long striped a feast that was created just for her. Looking up at Trixie she carved all her feelings and desire on the girl's core, with calculated circular motions, small kisses, vibrant moans and carefully sucking. She devoured her like she could never be satisfied. Trixie was moaning hard trying to contain her own soul from escaping her body but lost it all the moment Katya pushed two finger inside of her. She was close but she didn't want to let go. She didn't want to stop feeling Katya inside of her. The designer pushed a third finger harder directly to Trixie's sweet spot. A moment later she was crying Katya's name and her body was pulsing harder than her heart.

        Katya went crazy looking at her ridding her climax, so delirious and so wet that she couldn't contain herself. Trixie was still soaked and delicious, she needed her right now. Carefully she took her fingers out and lift Trixie's right thigh, leaving small bites and kisses. Katya placed the girl's calf on her shoulder to placed herself between her thighs moaning at the feeling of the girl connected to her. She waited a moment just enjoying the feeling of them as one. That feeling wake up Trixie and took the other girl by the hips encouraging her to move. Katya started slow, making small circles, finding a rhythm that couldn't hurt Trixie, but the other girl needed her at her fullest. Trixie pulled her closer and harder encouraging Katya to let herself go. The Russian opened her eyes and looked at Trixie who took her breasts on her hands and lost herself in complete lust. Both came together between screams and love words.

    They embraced each other one more time letting their bodies go back to a steady state, not normal, they were creating a new normal for them. Tonight they healed each other and put the pieces together of a puzzle that was just for them.

"Katya..."
"Yes baby?"
"The night I met you...You said you're not going to call me by my name until you could call me yours" Katya smile looking at Trixie with a knowing gaze.
"Trixie..Trixie..Trixie.. I love you my Trixie"
"I love you girlfriend" And they kissed until they fall asleep that night in their own little world.