Jason & Reyna

Reyan say down on the roof of the 12th legion, crying. Get over it, she thought, he doesn't remember you, doesn't love you. He chose Piper. And you should be happy for her. It hurt that as she said those words, a faint memory came back. Before he disapiered, Jason had kissed Reyan on the cheek and said" No mater were I am, know that we will be looking at the same stars, same constalations. I will always be with you." Reyna stoud up, ready to believe that what ever they had was gone, when someone behind her said, "Wait, Reyna." She turned around, and Saw Jason Grace standing behind her, crying as well. She quickly wiped away the tears, stood straighter, and said, "What do you want?" Com ing out harsher than she intended to. "I just wanted to let you know that I broke up with Piper." He said, looking at her. Those words shouldn't have mattered, but her heart did 100 jumping jacks. " I'm sorry," she said trying not to sound happy. He looked at her, smiled and said, "Its okay. I broke up with her because I realized that I love you, not her. Reyna, I have known you most of my life. You have been my partner in crime all these years. It has taken me too long to realize it but, I love you. I have and I always will. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, Reyna stood there in schock for a second, then she ran up to him and tackeled him into a hug, and said "Yes, I will be your girlfriend."