Leo Valdez

Leo's hands were getting sweaty. He and Calypso are going to Camp Half-Blood, to face his friends. "Are you Okay?" Asked Calypso, "You're on fire." Leo looked at his right hand, and noticed it was ablazed. "Sorry. Just nervous." He said as he killed the flame. They rode in silence until they got to a familiar strawberry field. He looked down, and saw a patch of blond hair fly up to them and say, "Fetus! What are you- Leo?" He opened his eyes and saw Jason falling from the sky, passed out. "Hold on Jason!" Fetus dove down and catched Jason just in time. They landed, and Calypso peered over his shoulder. "Is he okay?" A sweet voice askes. Leo looked up and saw Piper leaving over him. "Thanks for saving my boyfriend. My name is Pi-LEO! " Piper tackled him into a hug, spilling millions of questions per second. "Woah, Beauty Queen. Let's help Jason first." Leo said jesturing For Piper to help him. "Its good to have you back, Repair Boy. Wait until the others see you."she said , giving another hug. It is good to be back, he thought, good to be back with my family.

♛ ♕
Hey blue cookies!,
So.
Yeah
During Science we were taking about rocks
One was called -
Wait for it-
SCHIST!
I had a fangirling moment
It was beautiful
The photo is my GB leo cosplay
What do you think??????
Alright.
Goodnight!
-Pao Jackson✨

Fandom Headcanonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें