1. The patrol

Hobi's POV:

It was a sunny day after the rainy weekend in the Moonlight pack, the pack where I was born and where I was and am a beta since almost 2 years now.

"It's time for the patrol", Namjoon the alpha of the pack said,"but sadly I can't join, my lovely mate's heat started."

Namjoon was my best friend since childhood and he promised to make me the beta(second in command)since I'm skilled and clever enough for this position. His brother Taehyung is the gamma( third in command).
I of course understood his urge to stay by our Luna Jin during his heat, so me and Tae took a few warriors and went on our patrol.

< during the patrol >

Everything seemed fine and peaceful. Since it was evening the pack members made their way to their houses and there were no intruders to be seen. We already finished the patrol so Tae and the rest held back to the pack house. I decided to take a walk in the woods at the very far border of our grounds before I also return.

Through the scent of laves and wet earth I smelled a sweet scent that maked my wolf go crazy as I frozed.
The spring breeze hit my face and I decided to follow the scent. It got very intense and suddenly I could also smell a tint of blood in the air.

'A rogue', I thought and prepared myself for an attack but as I took a few steps to the bush I saw a small wolf lying down curled up in a ball. His soft white fur was completely cowered in blood and dirth.
It seemed to be his own blood and I could even see a lot of injuries on his small body.
He was so weak and tinny, looked like he haven't been eating for almost years now.

He slowly got up and gave me a weak and exhausted glare, but broken it immediately afterwards, lowering his head, submitting to me.

'An omega', I thought. I wanted to place my head on top of his to show him that I'm not being any harm for him.

We often find omegas near our grounds since they are often running away from their own packs from different reasons.
Our pack treats the omegas very well since our alpha stays that they are also an important part of the pack, cause they give birth and are taking care of the pups. They also do the house choirs like washing dishes ,cleaning the pack house or work in the garden. ( the rest are warriors/protectors/ hunters [ mostly alphas but also betas]or bakers/cooks [usually only betas])

But other packs treats the omegas extremely bad. They are often beaten up, used as slaves and they are usually getting almost nothing to eat or drink.

I felt bad for the cute wolf since I already saved omegas in his condition.

As I touched his forehead thousands of sparks ran through my body as my wolf screamed: 'Mate'.

The cutie also seamed to feel our connection as he shyly looked intro my eyes.
I geve him a small lick on the cheek ( A/N: not that one you horny readers), as a small hello kiss. The fur covered his skin but I can swear he was blushing.

I signed him to follow me, but as he took a step he felt down.
My heart skipped a bit. I didn't want my adorable mate to get hurt so I placed him on my back and ran to the pack house as fast as I could.

>^<