2. The infirmary

My little mate was as light as a feather, I could carry him around with ease. He was exhausted and dehydrated so he passed out on the way to the infirmary.

I arrived at the pack house, shifted and put the clothes on that were always prepared in the backyard for the arrivals.
Since the clothes get ripped as we shift we most likely take them off before shifting.

The omega stayed in his wolf form as I took him to Jimin and Jungkook, Tae's mates and the pack doctors.

"Omg, what happened to him?!", Jimin screamed in shock.
"I found him at the borders and it seems that he is in a bad condition." I answered.

"Put him down and let me clean his wounds. He will transform back to human very soon.",Jimin answered.

I did as told. "Where's Jungkook, Jimin?"
"He also got his heat, but, you know, since he's a beta with a little bit of Tae's help he'll be better by tomorrow."
"Yes, I understand.", I answered and kept watching Jimin cleaning my mate's wounds.

"You usually leave after bringing the patients, you still wanted to tell me something?",Jimin asked as he put the wolf on one of the beds.
"No, it's nothing. I just want to make sure that the omega is OK."
"Any particular reason?", Jimin said with a smirk.
"Well...", I said scratching the back of my neck,"...he might be my mate."

"OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!", Jimin screamed as he jumped in happiness." Finally our lonley wolf has found his mate."
"Yes, yes. Now please take care of him." I answered.

Jimin started to treat the omega's injuries and suddenly he transformed back to a human. The doctor covered his naked lower part with a dulvet.

"He has got the usual injuries that the omegas that ran away from their packs have." Jimin explained.
"The poor boy must have been suffering a lot..." I answered in a sad tone.
"Don't worry, he'll be much better soon. Some rest and a nice life in our pack will make him healthy in no time." Jimin said.
"With such a nice mate too, 🧚‍♂️he he he🧚‍♂️."he continued.
"Oh, shout up!" I answered.
'Such a tease', I thought.
"I'm gonna speak with the alpha and tell him what happened."I added.
"Yes, tell him. But be back fast. Everyone knows that werewolves heal faster then they are next to their mate~",Jimin teased.

>^<
Time skip
>^<

I sat down on a chair next to my mate's bed.
I was tired since it was already late at night. Luckily Jin slept as I came to his and Namjoon's room to tell about the cute intruder that turned out to be my mate. They were extremely happy, and so am I.

I was searching for my mate for a while so as I felt the sparks in my body I knew that this person will mean the whole universe to me and I'll protect him at any cost.

He was laying down in the white covers dressed in a shirt and pants that Jimin got him. He has got a very white skin colour, probably because he hasn't been allowed to go out at his previous pack. Now the wounds that covered 60-70% of his body were all treated. His black hair messily lying on his forehead, but my mated didn't look peaceful.
It seemed like he has got a nightmare.
I lightly touched his hand feeling the sparks. I knew that his mate's touched will make him feel safe and he'll eventually calm down.

My touch had an immediate effect. His breath became steady and he calmed down.
I smiled.
Holding my mate's hand, sleep came over me as I closed my heavy eyelids lying my head down on the side of the bed.

>^<