6. That's my pack

Yoongi's POV:

Hoseok was right, my sleep was indeed sweet. I didn't have any nightmares like I used to. It's absolutely true that your mate's presence is the best cure for everything.

The day at the nearby clothes store was relaxing. Hoseok got me so much clothes. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with them. After that we had lunch at a beautiful café and spoke about the eventful evening that is in front of us.

>^<

I saw a ceremony only once, from the kitchen in my old pack. I wasn't allowed to attend but I know how it works.
The alpha of the pack makes a cut on his wrist and so does the new pack member. Today, it was me. Our blood was poured in a golden cup and then I had to make a promise, to always be loyal to my pack and forever to submit to it's rules.

The cut healed in a moment. Werewolves are healing fast if they are healthy.

After thr ceremony there was a big party where everyone( from the pack) was invited.
I met Namjoon's brother and his mates. We eventually became friends and I liked them very much.
Hoseok and I enjoyed our time together.

Eventually, after the party I was very tired and Seokie took me in the arms bridal style and brought me to our room.
My cheeks burned as hell.
He layed me down and went to the bathroom as I changed intro my pajamas.

As he came back he layed down and embraced me in a hug.

"Seokie~", I whined.
"Yes, my kitten."
"I, you know, can you... scent me again please...", I said with puppy eyes.
"Of course,baby. Don't be shy to ask. I love it, when you smell like me."

The room got very hot as Hoseok scented me again.
He looked intro my eyes as if he wanted to tell me something, and I saw his wolf and him fighting for control. Of course I knew the reason, and I wanted it too.
I wanted Seokie to mark me so bad!

"I want it, Seokie." I told him the true.
" I might suffered a lot in my previous pack. It wasn't very pleasant, but now i know that I want it. Here with you-...
Make me yours Seokie~~"

I saw him losing control.
Our wolves took over us as out lips connected in a lustfull kiss...

A/N:

Next chapter will be marking, so it'll be smut. ☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Stay turned, it will come out soon.

-C.V.