Torture

PART 4

Back to Y/n pov

I am not in this dark room with almost no lights and theirs a table with a ton of tasers belts and collars papa and the guard where in here with me and I was sitting in a corner trying to back away from them papa said to me "y/n come over here now" I walked over to him and he put this collar thing on me and said "this is what happens when you don't listen to the rules" and put the number for the shock collar to maximum I started to scream in pain and crying saying "please stop it hurts" then after about a half a hour he took off the collar and I passed out I woke up in my room and I was in so much pain I could barley even move I just wanted to escape this place so bad then papa opened the door "good morning y/n how are you feeling" I just glared at him and walked into the rainbow room right as I walked in I saw Peter he was looking at me in a worried look seeing the terrible marks on my neck then I walked up to him "hi Peter" I said "hi y/n are you ok" I looked at him with a frown "I just want to leave this place I was so close to escaping then I got caught" he looked at me and said "looks like there's no adios Peter" he tried to hold back his laugh and I could tell then I nudged him a little "shut up I'm going to make it out of here next time" "sure" he said in a sarcastic voice.

A few years later......

END OF PART 4
Sorry this one was short the next part will be longer