Is this more than a friendship?

PART 7

I was now starting to drift off to sleep while Peter was by my side playing with my hair I closed my eyes and then Peter noticed I was going to sleep and then he got up and was about to leave but then I grabbed his hand and said "no don't leave me again" and he said "ok I'll stay with you" and looked at you with a soft smile.  He sat back down on the bed and then we were both sleeping now. The next morning I woke up seeing Peter still their but he was sleeping I looked at him and said quietly "he's so cute when he's sleeping" he opened one eye and said "oh really" with a smirk I push him on his shoulder lightly so that he would stop teasing me then I got up out of my bed and yawned then I stretched my arms out so that I could wake up a little bit more I turned to Peter who has been watching me when whole time and i said "I need to get changed" then he commented back with "cant I just face the other way Im so tired to leave" he pouted and I said "fine but don't turn around!" I said seriously I went over to get my white outfit for the day and started to get changed Peter took a quick glimpse of me and I said back "PETER you weirdo I said not to look" "I couldn't help it ok" he said I finished getting dressed and then Peter went to his room to get changed real quick and I was waiting out in the hall for him to come and I started to space out and then he came out of the room without me noticing and he put his hands on my shoulders and said "BOO" I jumped and said "omg you scared me" well catching my breath then he said "let's go now" and walked in front of me and gestured his hand out for me to grab it so I did and then we started to walk down the hallway he put his key card in the door to enter the stairs and we went down and then we walked to the rainbow room when we got their we greeted the kids and then we went up to Jane and then Peter said to her "be ready were leaving this place tomorrow" I looked at Peter with a confused look and whispered to him "what do you mean leaving?" Then he said "I thought of a plan for us to get out of here then we can finally be free"  he smiled at me and I was about to cry thinking we're finally gana be free then petter put his hands on my face and put his forehead against mine and said "once we leave this place let's get married" I looked at him shocked and said "married?" Then he said "ya do you want to get married" I looked at him and said no as a joke but then he frowned and then faced the other way then I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and said "I'm just kidding u dummy" then kissed him on the cheek then we both look at Jane and said "want to be the flower girl?" and she happily said yes with her cheerful cute smile.

END OF PART 7
sorry you had to wait so long for this part I was at school 😩 well I hope u liked this episode 💖