RUN AWAY

AUTHOR NOTE
GUYS I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE THE NEXT PART ANY SOONER I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND DOING FINALS AND TRYING TO DO UNFINISHED WORK BUT I AM BACK NOW SO ENJOY THIS EPISODE 🫶
_____________________________

Recap of what happened last chapter
Peter me and Jane where trying to escape Jane took the tracking devises out of our necks and then Peter ended up destroying the laboratory and killing everyone but me and Jane then I joined peter and now me Jane and him are currently on the run.
End of recap
_____________________________
PART 9

After a few minutes of us all hugging we broke the hug and then peter looked at Jane then me and said "you girls ready."

Me and Jane look at each other than Jane nodes and then I said loudly (curse warning) "LETS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

Peter let out a small chuckle from my action then grabbed me and janes hand and we were walking down the halls getting further away from the crime scene that peter created and we got to the exit it was the elevator I pressed the button and right as it came and dinged when it got to our level out of no where papa showed up with the lights flickering and he said "YOU CANT LEAVE ME IM YOUR FATHER!"

Jane looked at him and said with a smirk "go to hell" then she put her arm up towards him and he started to levitate while getting chocked gasping trying to get a glimpse of air while drastically shaking then after a few mins he stoped moving I walked over to the now dead body of Doctor Banner  and kicked him hard to make sure he was dead and he was.

I bent down to his dead body and whispered "see you in hell" I got up and walked over to peter who was pulling out a hanker chief passing it to Jane who has a bloody nose from using her powers.

Peter then pulled out a lighter and flickered it on and then threw it into the lab for it to catch on fire then he pressed the button to go up and when we exited the lab I jumped up onto Peter making him hold me into his arms and gave him a big kiss directly on his lips.

He then started to carry me bridal style while Jane was walking besides him and then as we were walking away from the Laboratory it blew up I looked at peter who was now smirking then I let out a small laugh and kissed him again.

FEW YEARS LATER

Me and Peter now own a house together Jane lives with us but is mostly outside with her friends Max,Lucas,Mike,Dustin doing who knows what but all I know is that she has a fun time with them.

I walk into the living room where I can see Peter reading a book about spiders he loves spiders I walk up to the couch and sit next to him and lean my head onto his shoulder and he then closed the book and said "Hello darling what are you up to?" I blushed even though we have been dating for so long I still get butterflies when I talks to me like that especially in his British accent.

I just smile at him and say "oh nothing I'm just sitting her with the one and only person I love most in the world" he smiled back at me and said "oh really and I'm here sitting with my future wife and mother of my child" he said smirking.

I smacked his leg playfully and said "peeeter" and he just laughed "how about we go out to our favorite restaurant tonight and have a date" he said "I would love that at what time?" He thought for a second and said "what about 8 pm" "perfect but let's take a nap and cuddle" I said.

He smiled and put his arms out saying "come over here darling" I went closer to him and laid down right beside him on the couch and we starting cuddling as I was stroking his beautiful luscious blonde hair"

I fell asleep and woke up to Peter gone I looked around for him then I heard the water running in the bathroom I laughed thinking of a funny joke I could play on him.

I ran to the kitchen got a bucket and put ice cold water in it I went back to the bathroom I opened the door hearing him singing one of cypress hills songs then Peter started scream singing "INSANE TO THE MEMBRANE INSANE IN THE BRAIN INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE INSANE IN THE BRAIN" i tried not to laugh then I walked up to the shower curtain got up onto the toilet and dumped the cold water onto him he screamed like a little girl and then I started laughing so much

He then said "Y/n how could you betray me like that" and then pulled me into the shower with him getting me all wet "Peeterr why did u do that now my clothes are soaking wet" he started laughing then I did then I realized I was in the shower with Peter omg I covered my eyes and turned out of embarrassment he laughed at me saying "what are you so embarrassed for never seen person shower before hahaha" I started blushing like crazy then I got out and left the bathroom then Peter yelled "Y/N SWEETHEART WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ARE YOUR NOT GOING TO JOIN ME"

I yelled back "SHUT UP" and i ran into our bedroom and screamed into the pillow I thought omg I can't believe that just happened as I'm still blushing trying to comprehend what just happened.

A few minutes later petter walked into our room with a towel rapped around himself with his hair still being wet I blushed and tired away "y/n why so shy today" he said with a smirk.

"I'm not being shy I'm being  a civilized person and giving you privacy" he came closer to me and sat down next to me and said "and what if I don't want privacy" he said with a smirk

END OF PART 9

GOTTA MAKE IT SPICY 😏