Beach idea

It was a nice sunny day, Kydo was outside sitting in the poach with her girlfriend "Ember". "Hmm what a nice sunny day, right Ember?" Kydo smiles. "Yeah, is sure is." Ember smiles as she felt the fresh air hitting her wings. "Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we go to the beach?" Ember suggested. "Yeah! We can't waste this nice day!" Kydo smiles. "Let's invite all of our friends to come with us!" Ember suggested. "Did someone say going to the beach?" Movie came by out of nowhere. "Ahh! Movie!" Ember flinched. "What? I came by to see you guys then I hear you wanna go to the beach?" Movie responded. "Yep! We going to the beach Movie! Let me invited all my friends to come with." Kydo took out her phone and start sending invites for the people she know to hang out. "Annnnd send!" Kydo finished sending her friends and put her phone away. "Alright then, let me go get my bathing suit. Come on Movie." Ember got up and went inside as Movie follows her and spoke "I can't wait to get to the beach.".

— Hour later

     Ember, Kydo, and Movie were at the bus stop and sitting on the bench waiting for their friends to arrived. "How long does it take them to arrived?" Movie asked. "Probably a couple more minutes Movie, they will be here on time." Ember looked at her phone while waiting patiently. Then Elizabeth arrived with Shira and holding Jaqueline. "Hello hello!" Elizabeth smiles. "Hi Elizabeth." Kydo greeted. "Hey girls." Shira smiles. "Shira! You're looking so cute!" Kydo hugging her. "Hehe thank you Kydo." Shira hugging her back. "How's Jaqueline doing Elizabeth?" Ember asks with a smile. "Oh she's doing fine. She's taking a nap but she'll wake up soon though." Elizabeth responded. While they were talking, Team Destruction has arrived. "TEAMMATE!" Movie tackle hug Slash. "Hehehe hey Movie!" Slash hugging Movie back. "Hey guys!" Lisa waved at them. "Greeting ladies." Blits says. "Are we waiting for someone else or that it?" Elizabeth asked. "Yeah, we're waiting on Jolt, Bryce, and B to arrived." Kydo says as she looked at her phone. "WASSUP GUYS!" The others turned to see Jolt and Bryce have arrived. "My cinnamon roll! How you been!" Jolt hugs Lisa and give her multiple kisses on her cheek. "Hehehe good honey!" Lisa giggled. Bryce came up to Blits and hugging him "Hey Blits!". Blits hugging Bryce back "Well hello my dear echidna~.". Bryce chuckled and kisses his cheek. Then B arrived and shouted "AYOOO! I'M HERE!". "B!" Slash hugs her. "Okay! Everyone's is here!" Ember cheered. "Okay you guys, let's headed to the beach!" B was pumped. "Yeah!" Everyone cheered. They see the bus coming by as the door opens and all the others went inside and taken their seats. Kydo and Ember took their seats together as Ember lay her head next to her shoulder's which made Kydo blushed a bit.