Fun day and Drinks

— At the beach

     The others put their items on any spots they picked. Jolt and Lisa set up a towel and umbrella, B took out drinks for her, Slash, and Movie, Shira ran to the ocean together including Elizabeth who is carrying Jacqueline with her, Blits put his arm around Bryce as they watched the view to together, and Ember and Kydo take turns to put on sunscreen for each other. "Hehe it was such a great idea to come to the beach Kydo." Ember smiles. "Yeah, all of our friends are here to enjoy the fun too. Blits and Bryce are cuddling over there, Jolt and Lisa are setting everything up, Elizabeth and Jaqueline are playing in the low water while Shira is in the deep of the ocean." Kydo giggled. "Then there's Slash and B doing whatever the hell they're doing." Ember giggled. "Yeah." Kydo smiles as they looked into each other's eyes and started to kiss. But then out of nowhere. "What you guys up to~?" Movie smirked. Ember screamed and Kydo look at Movie with a shocking face. "MOVIE! CAN'T YOU SEE WERE BUSY!" Ember shouted at Movie and her face turns red. "Sorry, I just wanted to checked on you guys hehehe." Movie laughed. "Oh nothing Movie, we were about to kiss, isn't that right my beautiful dragon~." Kydo look at her with a smile and Ember look away embarrassed. "Okay then, I leave you both alone hehe." Movie walked back to her friends leaving Ember and Kydo alone. "Alright now she gone, shall we begin were we left off~." Kydo smirked. Ember shyly nodded and kisses Kydo and Kydo kisses back. As the two were kissing passionately until they heard "Hey Ember!". They were interrupted again by Blits and Bryce. "Bryce! Can't you see we're busy!" Kydo shouted. "Uhhh I'm sorry Kydo, I'm sorry! I didn't know you and Ember were doing something!" Bryce apologized. Kydo laughed a bit and said "You're fine you're fine.". "Well what bring you both over here?" Ember asked. "Nothing much, we thought we could chat with you guys couple to couple. I'm sure my husband don't mind~." Blits nuzzle Bryce neck causing him to giggled. "Well alright then. How's was your guys day going?" Kydo asked. "Oh you know the usual, we just hang out, going out on dates, and spend more time together." Bryce answered. "Mmhmm, especially our free time together in bed~." Blits snickered, Bryce face turns red and punch his husband in the shoulder. "BLITS! Not so loud!" Bryce quietly shouted. Ember and Kydo were laughing along with Blits while Bryce was blushing profusely. "Well okay then, you guys feel like we should get some drinks? Like all together?" Kydo says. "Well, I'm not that type of person who drinks alcohol Kydo." Blits responded. "Don't worry Blits, you can buy something else beside drinking alcohol." Bryce spoked. "Alright then." Blits responded. With that Bryce ran to the others and shouted "You guys! You wanna get something to drink!". "Yeah we're coming!" Lisa answered. "I guess that's settled it then." Ember smiled.

— At the bar

     The other's went inside the bar as they take their seats, and checking on menu's. "Hmmm, Shira is there anything you want to drink?" Elizabeth asked. "Um... I'm gonna get a glass of lemonade." Shira responded. "Alright, I know Jacqueline can't drink but she can have a small apple juice, isn't that right sweetie?" Elizabeth nuzzle her daughter which made her giggled. "You think we should order food or just for the drinks?" Slash ask while looking at the menu. "I guess we can." Ember shrugged. "Are any of you hungry?" she added. "I know I am!" Slash perked up. "Yeah, same here." Movie added. "I'll just have my drink." Elizabeth spoked. "Yeah, I'm a little hungry." Bryce answered. The waitress came by and said "Hi you guys! I'll be your waitress to take your order, what will you like?". "Do you have any sushi?" Slash asked. "Yes we do! Everyone else?" The waitress says. "I'll have spaghetti." Lisa answered. "I take a steak and my husband take a salmon~." Blits look at Bryce who blushed a bit. "I'm good thank you, I'll just take my drink and bring a little apple juice for my daughter." Elizabeth nuzzles her daughter as she giggled again. "I'll take sushi as well." Shira answered. "Alright, what about the rest of you?" The waitress asked. "I'll take some cooked fish!" B perked. "Hehe feesh." Slash whispered. "I take ribs with 2 cool beers you had!" Jolt says. "Alright! And what about you three?" The waitress look at Ember, Movie, and Kydo. "I have chicken with french fries!" Movie pumped. "Me and my girlfriend will have the margarita's." Kydo answers. "Mmhmm, alright your drinks and food will be ready in a couple minutes." The waitress says as she left. As a couple of minutes went by, everyone got their meals. As Kydo enjoying her margarita's, she look at her girlfriend and smirked. She leaned in and whispered "Will you be drinking your margarita or would you rather drink me instead~?". Ember blush profusely as Kydo giggled. "That would depend, have you been good or have you been bad~." Ember whispers back. Kydo giggled and whisper "Whatcha say after we done with our friends and go somewhere just the two of us~.". Ember still blushing and nodded until Movie looks at them and asked "Hey guys, whatcha talking about?". "Oh nothing Movie, Kydo just being flirting as usual." Ember responded. "Alright then, now if you excuse me, I have a appetite to full me up." Movie eat her chicken tenders and french fries. Kydo giggled and whispered "How about I will filled you up with something I have~.". "Kydo! Stop it!" Ember quietly whisper while blushing profusely as everyone enjoyed their meal and drinks all together.