Shower Love

— Warning: This Chapter Contains Explicit and Sexual Themes, you have been warned!

— Hour later

     Everyone left the bar after their meals and drinks together. "Whew! That good ribs I ever had! It sure got me full!" Jolt says and rub his stomach. "Yeah, sure is! What should we do now?" Bryce asked. "let's just continue having fun in the beach!" Movie suggested. "Alright then!" Slash was pumped, then everyone went back in the beach. Lisa, Shira Blits, and Bryce went to play vollyball. Elizabeth sat on the towel as she was carrying Jaqueline who was drifting off to sleep. Slash, Movie, Jolt, and B were heading in the water. Then Kydo went to Ember and whisper "Want to head somewhere private~?" "Oh sure sweetie, like what~?" Embed look at her as Kydo took Ember hand and they went to the ladies bathroom. Once they inside, there were 4 shower's along with curtains along with bathroom stalls, Kydo look around to see no one is there and locked the door. "Hey Kydo? What happens if someone gonna-" "The door is locked sweetie~." Kydo open the curtains and turned the shower on as she look back at Ember. "Let's have fun together~." Kydo says as she remove her bikini. Ember blushed profusely as Kydo took Ember hand as they went inside the shower together and closes the curtains. Kydo pulls Ember close and kisses her deeply, then Ember kisses her back as they were having a nice makeout session. A few minutes went by, they stop kissing and then Kydo slowly moved her hand to Ember's waist. "Oh! Kydo I-" "Shhh, let's take these off~." Kydo took off Ember bathing suit slowly and put them on the floor. Ember blushed very profusely with her and Kydo wearing nothing at all, Kydo spot a shampoo on the side as she grabbed it and putted on her hand. "How about I wash you up my dragon~.". Ember was still blushing then shyly nodded. Kydo rubbed the shampoo all over her body, which causes Ember the shiver a bit trying not to moan. Then Kydo got a little naughty rubbed the smapoo on Ember's breasts. "K-Kydo~!" Ember moaned a bit. Kydo looked at her and smirk "Oh? You want me to do more to these~?". Kydo then started playing with them, Ember watches Kydo messaging her breast as she started to feel heated up. She stop Kydo and kisses her and Kydo kisses back. After a few seconds, Kydo stops as she kisses Ember neck, to her chest, to her stomach, and slowly went down to her area. Ember turns red as she look down on Kydo who look up to her. "Ready Ember~?" Kydo says. Ember shyly nodded as Kydo begin licking her area. Ember let out a moan as Kydo's ear perked and licked her lower area more. "M-Mmmm~." Ember moaned and leaned against the shower wall. "K-Kydo~." Ember moaned as Kydo inserted her tongue in as Ember moaned loudly. Ember lay back at the shower wall until she accidentally slip and fell in the floor. "Oh shoot! You okay?" Kydo says. "Yeah I'm fine, the floor got really slippery hehehe." Ember responded as she rubbed her head. "Well then... maybe is best if you relaxed on the floor better~." Kydo lean down and continue licking her area as Ember moan and slowly lay down on the floor. Kydo was licking her area more as Ember places both of her hands on her girlfriend's head. "K-Kydo p-please, I-I want more~." Ember moaned. Kydo giggled and licks even more for her pleasure. "Mmmm! Y-You're going to make me-" Ember screamed as she hit her climax and Kydo licked all up from from her lower area. "Mmmm delicious~." Kydo lick her lips. Ember was panting and got up "Thanks Kydo, I really appreciate~.". "Hehehe your welcome sweetie~." Kydo lean in and kisses Ember passionately. Ember stop as he grabbed the shampoo and look at her girlfriend "Hey, how about you lay down while I message you next~.". "Oooo okay, let's see what you got~." Kydo lay down on the floor as Ember put the shampoo all over her body. Ember put shampoo on her hands and massages Kydo with it as she moaned. "Enjoying this you baby bunny~?" Ember massaged her more. "Y-Yes~." Kydo moaned. Then Ember played with Kydo's breasts. "Mmmm~." Kydo moaned. Ember got on top of her and kisses while messaging her breast. Kydo kisses back as she was moaning, Ember licked her lips as she lower herself to Kydo area and start licking on her. Kydo arched back and moan for pleasure. Ember was licking her area then inserted her tongue in which made Kydo moan loudly. "Aaahhh! Ember! Aahh~!" Kydo wrapped her legs around Ember as she continued to lick her area more. "Ember! Aaahhh! Baby I'm gonna-" Kydo screamed as she hit her climax. Ember got up and licked her lips "Mmm, that was delicious my bunny~.". Kydo got up and kisses Ember and Ember kisses her back. A few minutes later during their makeout session, Ember and Kydo stops as they got up and turn off the shower. Kydo open the curtains as she stretched her back and put on her bikini including Ember. "We should head back now~." Kydo spoked. "Right behind you sweetie~." Ember tied her bikini as they unlocked the door and went outside. As they were walking, Kydo spotted Blits and Bryce came out in the males bathroom. "Hey you guys!" Kydo waved at them. Blits and Bryce saw Kydo and walked up to them. "Oh hey Ember and Kydo, what are you ladies doing here?" Blits asked. "I should be asking you both that question." Kydo responded. Then both Blits and Bryce blushed a bit. "Well, we decided to take a shower and..." Bryce scratched the back of his head. "Let's say we kinda gotten naughty in there~." Blits held Bryce close. "Oh... don't worry boys, we also did the same thing." Kydo perked up with a cheeky smiled. Blits and Bryce were surprised then they all laughed. After that Elizabeth came by holding Jaqueline. "Hey guys, Lisa said it's time to go home now.". "Alright Elizabeth, let's go you guys." Ember, Kydo, Blits, and Bryce followed Elizabeth with Jacqueline with her.