Chapter 2: Thanks, that means a lot

(here's ur part 2 I'm gonna kms)

--------------------

You can't believe your eyes.

You look out the car window and admire the building. You forgot how charmingly creepy it was, you never knew you could miss something like that so much. Yet here you were. Your mom gets out of the car while you stay inside so she can quickly grab the key for the room. She comes back and explains that you gus can't live/sleep there untill all the luggage and boxes are put up. Mr.Addison and his ways....

--------------------

You stare at your newly organized room, proud of how well you organized everything. Now that everything is out of boxes and there's nothing much left to help with, you know exactly where you're going.

"MOM!" You shout from the living room at your mother who is in the bedroom. "IM GOING TO LARRY'S FOR A FEW HOURS OK?" You slip on your shoes while your mother walks out of the bedroom towards you. You stand up from the floor and your mom kisses your forehead. "Ok darling, tell them i say hi. And tell Larry to tell Lisa to stop by. She's most likely working right now like she always does" She chuckles at the memories.

You sigh with a smile as you open the door, "Yeah yeah ok." You close the door and head to the elevator. You go inside and go to press the basement button but you completely forgot about needing a card. Luckily for you, Mr.Addison knew you would want to visit Larry so he already provided you with one. Which was great because you could surprise Lisa.

You put the card in and the elevator takes you down. It dings and when you open it you see Chug sitting in a chair. He looks at you and almost goes into shock.

"OH MY GOD Y/N YOUR BACK I WAS JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME FILL UP THE BENDING MACHINE BUT YOU'RE HERE WOW HOW DID THIS EVEN-"

You cup your hand on top of his mouth and put your finger to your lips. "SHHHHH!!!" You whisper-yell. "I'm TRYING to surprise Larry." You take your hand away from Chug's face and he smiles at you. You smile back and head to Larry's door. You take a deep breath and knock.

...

No answer.

You wait impatiently while your mind races. 'Well i guess there's no turning back now. Shit.' The door knob turns and as the door opens, a thin framed pale white... uh.. person, with blue pigtails and a mask over their face appears.

You're shocked that Larry didn't answer but you stayed strong with persistance. You look down at the person as they blankly stared at you. With the mask, you can hardly see their eyes and no facial expressions can be seen. He looks kinda sweet, though. "Umm.. sorry to bother you, but... is Larry Johnson here?" He stares at you for a moment before opening the door all the way, inviting you inside.

You walk in and as he closes the door, he goes into a bedroom. You hear muffled chit-chat before the mask person walks out. Behind them follows the man himself, Larry. As he walks out his eyes lock on yours immediately. He stops walking and stares at you a solid 7 seconds before rushing over to you. He picks you up and you both hug as he swings you around.

He puts you down and you look into his glossy eyes. "Bro.." He stares at you in awe. You smile and giggle slightly at his reaction. "Well i guess you really did miss me, huh Larry?" He lets out a chuckle. "I guess so." He steps back and look at you. Your outfit, hair, everything. "Your style has changed a lot." He laughs before turning to the masked person that had been starring at the two of you, silently.

Larry walks over to the stranger and grabs his hand, dragging him over to you. "Y/n, this.." he gestures to the person, "is Sally Face." Sally face weakly waves at you. "My name is Y/n. It's nice to meet you Sally Face!" You smile at them. They stare blankly back. You glance at Larry and he sighs. "Sorry y/n, Sal can be a little.. socially awkward." Larry glances over at Sally Face as if to tell them to introduce themself. They turn their face towards you but you can't tell if their eyes are on you or not.

"Hi. I'm Sal." They spoke. Their voice was very monotone and a little deeper than expected at first glance. "I'm a guy by the way. I could tell you were wondering." You open your mouth with a silent gasp. 'Was it that obvious..?' You sigh slightly. "Yeah.. I was." The three of you chuckle.

"Well uh.." Larry's voice cut in. "Y/n, do you want to hang out with me and Sally?" He asked as if he didn't already know the answer. "Why else do you think I'm here? Idiot." You laugh as you walk into Larry's bedroom, the two guys following behind you. You missed Larry and are so exited to get to spend time with him again.

You all sit enter the room and Larry closed the door almost all the way, but leaves it cracked. Larry walks over to his unfinished painting as you sit on his bed, glancing at Sal. 'This Sally Face guy is pretty hot- I MEAN pretty interesting... I wonder what he likes.' He turns his head and you realize you were starring a little too long. With embarrassment all over your face you just glance away and try to play it cool. You thought you were doing well untill you heard Sally snicker under his breath.

"And what's so funny Mr.Face? I'm no comedian." You glance at him before turning your back to him, tilting your head to signify how disrespectful he was. He laughed a little more before sitting down next to you, facing the door. "I'm sorry for staring at you earlier, I guess that was you taking your revenge huh?" You share a giggle with the blue-haired boy.

As he laughs you stop a second to take a look at his mask. You study it for a second. The structure, texture, design. You thought it looked cool. Hell, it looked good enough to be a prosthetic. You wondered if it was a prosthetic. 'No, that's such a rude thing to ask.. ugh curiosity killed the cat and it sure as hell is killing me.'

Little did you know Sally was watching you watch him. The dark cut-outs for eye holes in the mask make it so dark as to where you can't see his eyes. He realized how curious you were and smirked a little (you couldn't see it obviously). "It's A prosthetic. He turns his head away from you and back to the wall. "But I'd rather not talk about the why aspect."

You felt bad that he felt the need to have to explain it to you. You wondered how often people would invade his personal space/life. It must be terrible. "Don't worry, i totally get it." You smiled softly at him. "Invading someone's personal business isn't cool, and it sucks that you have to say that because you've probably been pestered about it before, right?" He nodded his head.

"Thanks, that means a lot."

He turns his head to see yours facing right back at his. You got caught staring. Again. You turn your head away from Sally, embarrassed. You felt so calm around Sally, yet you barely even knew him.

You get dragged away from your thoughts as Larry blasts Sanity Fall's newest single. You burst out laughing. "You still listen to SF too huh?" Larry turns down the music and turns around to face you. "Of course I do." You and Larry laugh and the both of you look at Sal. You look over at Larry. "Does he...?" You ask quietly. "Listen to Sanity Fall? Yeah."

As those words come out to Larry's mouth you fist pump into the air. And the next couple of hours were spent rocking out with your childhood best friend and his friend. Things are turning out great. Coming back to the Addison apartments is turning out so well. You're so glad that you came. And you're so happy about meeting Sal. You can tell that the three of you will be very close for a long time.

--------------------

Word count: 1440