🦋FIVE🦋

"I'm about to launch attack magic at you. Block it or avoid it, any way you want!"
Now standing outside of the hideout, doing the so called 'baptized' to prove the new members are worthy being here. Y/n wasn't amuse by this, he could just dodge the attack and call it a day..

"HERE I COME! Ready your grimoire, ya snot-nosed brat!"
"BRING IT ON-I'M READY!!" And the 'baptized' begin, with Magna throwing a fireball at Asta, with a lot of speed. 'That's all? It could've been more than that...But I won't judge.' Y/n want to know how Asta could avoid this, even if he manage to cut it, he wouldn't kill the attack's force..He'd just take a split attack on the face. Although he has the flat side of the blade...It can be use for blocking and attack.

Y/n had already known the boy was gonna use the flat of his blade to attack, because there's no way he's that dumb to lose this, that's the only choice that he could make to survive this.

🕰️

'Oh well, I was right after all.' Y/n wasn't surprise by the fact Asta did used the flat of his blade to backfire the attack at Magna. Magna did praise him after that even if he got the fireball hit him on the face, but now this is the fun part. "Your turn!"
"Are you sure you still want to do this? You look all beaten up."
"What? You scared?"
"Scared that you might lose again."

Y/n put his hand inside the pocket of his clothes and walk forward, standing on the spot that Asta used to stand. And the second baptized had begun.

"You're not gonna get this one!"

'I doubt.' Magna yet again throw a fireball at his second opponent, making it have much more force than before. Y/n still had his hands inside his pockets, still having that resting bitch-face on. The other Black Bulls were confused to why he's not doing anything, did he gave up already? Or he just wanna die in front of everybody..

What's going on with him? The fireball is about to hit him!

"Ink magic-" His sentence got cut off after an explosion happened, which created a smoke around Y/n's area. He was too late to do anything..What was he thinking?!
"Did he die? Damn." The captain said as he puff out a smoke. "Uhm...Sir-"
"Heyy!? Did he really die!?"

...

"Ink magic; Helper."

The smoke disappear and it revealed Y/n, with a...Somewhat a black dog, having the fireball in its mouth. And weird goo dripping from it. And within seconds, the dog squished the fireball with its sharp teeth, making it exploded in its mouth. But it didn't cause any damages to it. Others were shock to what they have seen,

"Did I do good? Hm?"

"I...." The dog stick it's tongue out and then disappear from thin air. Y/n raised his eyebrow, confused to why they're not talking.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! HOW DID YOU-"

"How did I what? It's my magic?"

🕰️

"Now you two are the members of the Black Bulls magic knights!!
Kick ass and never bring shame on the name!"

"Ok."

"YESSIR!!"  Magna said that he will give them an extra special bonus, which is giving them a tour inside the base..Just by looking inside a few minutes ago, he knows that a lot of the room in the base will probably have weird stuff, you know.

He couldn't care less anyways.

Y/n POV

My bedroom will probably looks like shit. But what do I even expect anyways? It's the Black Bulls, the most hated squad in this kingdom, of course they will have nasty bedrooms? All of the members here are weird after all.

I start following the two loud pest inside the base. The one who's supposed to tour us keep yelling at each places we're in, it's almost like I don't even understand what he's saying!

Can he properly show us the places without yelling?!

What did I even get myself into!

🕰️

We suddenly stop after we saw a girl, with a silver color hair that looks weirdly familiar.

The mohawk said that she was another new member, and our comrade...Well, I wouldn't say she's my comrade, I just met her. Besides, she looks like an asshole. To me at least.

"I'm Asta from Hage! Let's compete with eachother and do our best!"
The loud runt said, he was trying to shake her hand, but instead she slaps it. Totally didn't expect that. "Don't address me casually. Little insect with your paltry magic. I'm Noelle Silva, a member of this country's royal family." Hm, I was right..I don't really remember the guy's name, but I think she's the little sister of that captain with somewhat a gorgeous braid.

You know what, I don't have time to deal with this, I rather find my own room by myself.

3rd person POV

Y/n walk away from the scene, letting the annoying Black Bulls having an argument with the royal girl. He couldn't bother just standing here and wait for their argument to finishes, he just want to go to his room and stayed there until he gets tired...

He hate interacting with new people, especially when they're bunch of pesky and loud peasants. So why not just sit in his room until dinner comes, and then go back to his room to sleep...And them wake up the next day, for breakfast, and then go back. But it will probably be difficult since he will have a mission to do..And he have to do the mission with the Black Bulls.

How long will it be for him to get used to this squad? Or get along with them.

🕰️

"Oh, hey there, cutie! What're you doing here? I thought you were with Magna and that little kid."

"..Well, they were arguing with somebody, and I left. I thought I can find my room by my own, but I don't know anything about this place. Even after the tour."

"Aw..How about I show you your room?"

Y/n slightly frown after hearing that, he was about to refuse, but he just want to lay down in bed and...Rest. If he doesn't accept her to help him, he would get lost, even if he did found his room, then it will probably take hours!

"Alright, fine."
He said , accepting the offer of her helping him finding his bedroom. The lady that was in a bikini chuckled and grab his hand. "I'm glad I can help! Name's Vanessa by the way." Y/n nob. He could smell a strong scent of booze on her, it made him a bit lightheaded. 'How can one handle such a strong scent or taste of alcohol..!'