🦋SIX🦋

It was midnight, and Y/n hasn't been tired since.

He was sitting on chair that is in his room, reading a romance book in peace.

But not just that, he's also watching a certain silver hair girl from the window. His desk was near the window so he got to see what's happening outside, so that's how he had stumbled upon Noelle....Apparently training?

'Who the hell train at this hour?'

Although he didn't really judge her for that, she might just wanna get better..But he saw that she never got to hit the target that is on the tree, all he sees is just misses. She didn't get a single hit on the target. 'I see..She can't really control her magic. Well, I guess it's not wrong to train then. Now I get why she got into the Black Bulls.'

He felt bad, but also didn't really care since it was not his business.

After watching for a couple minutes, he noticed an familiar ash blonde boy..That was behind a bush and is also watching Noelle train. He thought it was creepy.

He rest his cheek against his palm as he watches, not sure that the girl will keep pushing. He just feel like she can train the next day instead...After all, if she still can't hit the target, then there's no point of continuing. But not like he's the one training here.

He saw Noelle tried to hit the target again, but failed once more.

She had created another water attack, but it seem she had gotten out of control with it.

Y/n sigh as he watches her water getting bigger and bigger, until it was almost the size of the base. She was inside the bubble...That might drown her if she doesn't get out.

Y/n look around for Asta, but seeing that he was already gone from the bushes. Asta is the only one who can stop this, and he knows it.

'Whatever, this is not my problem. I'm going to sleep.'

🕰️

Y/n yawn while walking inside the dining hall, the first thing he saw was Asta getting yelled at Magna. What a way to ruin his morning..

He walk up to the dining table and sat next to Noelle. After he had pick his seat, he had already received a food, and a spoon...From a gremlin that is gobbling the foods. "Eat up!"
"..Thanks."

It was a delicious omurice. He takes the spoon and took a bite, 'Well, I guess it's not bad. I've tried this once, now it's twice..' He admire the taste of the food, he hadn't got to taste a lot of food in his childhood, at least that's what he remembered.

"What are they doing.."
"Well, that dork asked a stupid question and Magna got mad by it." Y/n wasn't amuse, of course stupid things like this would happen. What to expect from the mighty Black Bulls?

🕰️

"I'm gonna give you guys..Your first mission!

You're going to the village of Saussy to hunt boar!"

Y/n roll his eyes when hearing that. He didn't expect his new mission will be so boring. Hunt boar? The hell.

It seem that Asta and Noelle were made when hearing their first mission will have them hunting boar. Hunting boar for a first mission...The most classic thing Y/n have heard. It sounds stupid, but he just have to go with it.

"I'm gonna wait outside."

"Huh? Hey! Where are you going!?"

"Outside."

He walk away from them. He opened the door of the base and went out, and wait for the other three to come outside so they can get this over with. But then he saw....A tacky looking..No clue what that is. It looks like someone's ride.

He just frown in disgust by how weird it looks..Never knew somebody would actually like this style. He guesses it was Magna's, because he can see it was his.

He realized village might be quite far, so he needs a broom for this. 'I'm guessing this is for Asta and Noelle, since the two of them have problems with magic.' He summoned a broom using his ink magic.

Then he heard those annoying voices again.

"Her name is crazy cyclone!!"

Y/n sigh. So this tacky looking thing has a name? Wonderful. "Isn't she awesome?!" Noelle said that it was tacky, and Y/n couldn't agree more. "Oi, Y/n. Can you fly on a broom?"
"What kind of question is that? Who do you think I am?"
"Okay good, Asta and Noelle will ride with me then."

Hope this first mission won't be too bad.