pt.1: crush

I'm walking to class and liv comes and puts her arm around my tiny waist. She looks cuter than ever. Probably because it's picture day. She glares at me with her brown peircing eyes. God, I love her so much. "Hey I was thinking. Me you and emmie could all have a study sesh at mine tonight." she says, her eyes peircing through me. "oh um uh sure why not." I stutter. Im tripping over my words because of how sexy she is. I find my classroom and I turn to olivia. My cheeks feel hot. "Bye!-" I exclaim, but get cut off bye her lips locking with mine.
we break the kiss and a smile. I walk into my class and sit next to my bestfriend. She is also very, very, hot. "Hi!" I say. She turns to me and I feel my cœœchæ getting wet. "Heyyy" she replies. I turn to the teacher and she stares at me. Blank face. "No talking in my class. Anyways today is picture day. We will all make our way to the photo room quietly and safely." Ms.Quandale announces. Mr.Dingle comes in and swoops her away for a kiss and a goodmorning. He walks away after waving to us. I hear the gentle slip of paper on my desk and slight tap on my arm. I open the paper 'you look great. 😉' I blush at the message. What is she saying?? I look over to her and see a slight smirk on theyre face. I stand up with the rest of the class but my legs feeling weak. I walk it off in the single file line headed to the photo room.