pt.3: Truth or dare..

"Emmie, truth or dare." Olivia asks. "Dare" she answers
"I dare you to-" Liv gets cut off, by Emerson's loud moan. "What the hell" I mutter. Amused. "Sorry you kinda pulled my hair" she says, blushing in embarrassment. "Anyways. I dare you to go to the Spencer's outside and buy the weirdest items." Liv says. We all get up and walk outside. Me and Liv sit outside the Spencer's waiting for her to get done. I see elliot walking out. "Hey !!!" I yell. He's holding a dildo. My eyes draw to it and he sprints faster than my dad left. Oh??? Emmie comes walking out and looks horrified. We laugh and go home. we continue the game then the juicy questions start. "Vienna, would you have a 3 some with all of us?" Emmie asks me. I stutter "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-dy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes........" they both go quiet. They blindfold me, and shove something up my fat beautiful jelly thick hot sexy delectable cum filled ærse. A dildo???!?!?!???!???? They unblindfold me and liv starts dry humping Emerson before they fly out the window and the glass breaks everywhere.

To be continued.... (?)