hell's affection [kazuha x reader]

really? on beidou's birthday?

tags; vaginal sex, knifeplay, oral sex, praise kink, jealousy, porn w feelings, dom kazuha, drunk beidou, smut n fluff, body worship

wc: 2481 words

Kazuha stared at you with half lidded eyes drowning in frustration and anger as he watched you trying to strike up a conversation with some other random men on the crux, he was pissed.

Even though you two weren't ideally in a relationship to be jealous of one another's personal lives, it was clear that you both showed a hint of interest towards each other to the members of The Crux. Beidou has even mentioned it before, but you weren't sure his feelings were mutual so you decided to just shake off whatever the captain was saying to you resulting into your current situation.

And so you slowly came to a conclusion that attempting to find another love interest on the ship just so you could get your mind off the Inazuman samurai wasn't a good idea.

The Crux was currently holding a party on the ship to celebrate their beloved Captain Beidou's birthday. It was a mess as drinks were spilled on the floor with the lights flickering every second or so.

Hours passed yet you and Kazuha haven't shared a single word to each other yet. Beidou took notice of this and slowly started to walk towards you in a zigzag direction considering how much beer she drank. "Y/N-" she hiccuped saying your name as she held onto your shoulder for support earning a surprised yelp from you. "You and Kazuha, haven't talked today yet eh?" She asked between burps and hiccups as she tried to maintain her breath, but oh it smelled. Your eyes slowly darted towards the woman behind you as you shooked your head indicating a no. She seemed stunned, as her eyes were sparkling with gleam and tinted with a sort of mischief paint like she was planning something.

"How about I— help you two get together? Then everyone is happy, then you two can fuck—" you cut the captain off mid sentence while your free hand rested on her mouth silencing her. "I think you need some rest, Captain Beidou." You suggested as you tried pushing her towards her cabin with her fumbling and throwing a tantrum like a child. "Okay fine, but promise me you two will atleast kiss—" Beidou's words were cut off with the door slamming in her face with you trying to cover up your now embarrassed, reddened face.

After successfully calming yourself down which felt like an hour or so, you slowly made your way towards the main part of the ship where the party was being held before being stopped by a random drunk man. "Hey— aren't you the girl who flirted with me earlier? What do you say— are you still down to bang?" The man smirked feeling a strong essence of dominance as he started playing with his fingers.

While you were about to answer his question, you caught a glimpse of Kazuha peeking at a corner clearly invested in your conversation with the man. You smiled at this, as you planned to tease the samurai all night.