enchantment [ayaka x kazuha]

art creds: (IlumiArts on twitter my fav kazuyaka artist RAHHHHH)

tags; dom kazuha, dom ayaka (shes trying), makeout sessions, neck marking, vaginal fingering, smut, fluff, somehow kind of ooc, porn without plot, teasing kazuha

an: guys i will try to upload the character ships i promised to do i WILL TRY to upload the very juicy eimiko smut soon😘😘💪💪this is for u guys!!! wattpad era again omg

wc; 1043

She craved more than she could've imagined, she thought of it as an illuminated butterfly in her heart. Just like an echoing orchestra replaying in her ears, his words always succeeded in making her smile. Because the way his tone gradually pitched lower every single kiss she planted on him, every single mark she left on the samurai, and every single praise she managed to mumble out of her sinful mouth when they were intertwined.

Ayaka couldn't ask for anything better, he loved her as much as he loved to watch the leaves oscillate in the sky. And the way Kazuha gripped her hips with his rough, pale hands sent shivers down her spine.

"You're so good for me, Shirasagi Himegimi." Kazuha held her figure in his hands with Ayaka's determination into seeking her lover's pleasure, She wanted to make him feel good. She wanted to be the first and only girl who could make him feel like this.

Suddenly, she felt her head being caressed softly. "Ah— you're so good. So perfect for me, keep going." She obliged his words, continuing to suck and bite on the skin of his neck.

The sweet actions from earlier dissolved into pure bliss when his hands instinctively gripped Ayaka's head in a fistful, roughly tugging on it whenever her tongue grazed against his sweet spot. Ayaka let out an audible, pitched moan that she couldn't control when his fingers trailed onto the hem of her skirt, and onto her damp underwear

Ayaka's breathes and sighs were in direct contact with Kazuha's neck, she felt goosebumps forming on goosebumps whenever his hands travelled to somewhere unexpected, and whenever he let out a low groan that immediately went between her thighs.

She couldn't control it anymore, the heat rising inside her was becoming unbearable. Ayaka needed him to be in between her, to be the one pleasuring her.

"Touch me." It came out as a demand rather than a plea between kisses and sucks,

Kazuha smiled at her defeated figure, obviously trying hard to make him feel good. But of course, she was. She always made him feel good no matter what the occasion was.

Who was he to deny such an exquisite woman? And better yet, that woman was his lover.

His lips curved into a faint smirk, lightly grabbing her by the hair to release her from his neck. "Where do you want me to touch you?" The eye contact was agonizing, he stared straight into her soul with his piercing gaze that she felt vulnerable in.

Ayaka gulped, heart in her throat as she couldn't mutter any words to say. She just wanted him to touch her, make her feel good, absolutely destroy her.

Kazuha sighed sarcastically, She was oblivious to the fact that he was also wanting to touch her. All she had to do was say the word.

"I said," He peered more into her space.

"Where do you want me to touch you?" He was absolutely desperate.

She hesitated for a moment, before finally letting her feelings pour out. "Just! Touch me, make me feel good, make me yours to keep." Her hand grabbed his to point at the heat pool forming in between her lower region.

He paused for a second, only to let out a short, and deep chuckle satisfied with the words he just heard. "Alright then, if that is what you desire then I shall give it to you."

Kazuha wasted no time hastily removing (ripping) the underwear that was damp with her slick. "I'll buy you new ones, it's okay." It was like he knew exactly what she was going to say, that's how close they were to each other.

The cool, air breeze was cold against her exposed area making her shiver at the sudden contact. Ayaka looked at the wetness forming between her, then at Kazuha. She wanted to kiss him badly, even in a position like this where he was the one in control.

Lost in her reminiscing thoughts, she yelped in surprise at the sudden contact of his fingers playing with her cunt. He played with her wetness, teasing her every moment or so earning a few moans from her. He wasn't even in her yet and she still felt like she had just died and went to heaven and back.

It felt nice, comforting even. To have the person she loved so dearly so close to her, pleasuring her and making her see the stars. All the negative energy she carried were consumed and forgotten by him.

Kazuha sealed her thoughts with a kiss when she felt a finger entering her easily, Ayaka moaned against him sending vibrations to his mouth, and every time she moved back, he only moved closer and closer until they were completely up against the wall.

His fingers were so skilled, and so good. She knew he was his first and only, but deep down inside of her she hoped that no one else would make him feel absolutely weak. It felt like a rollercoaster of emotions, but when she took a glance at the white haired samurai his gaze looked sinister, complimenting the cheshire smile he always wore when he was with her. Ayaka couldn't forget it.

He was always so gentle, but right now the only thought that lingered in his mind was too pleasure his beloved with no limits. And when Ayaka was lost in her thoughts again, all she could feel was her climax reaching and the mumbled groans of Kazuha's response. She swore she saw him wink with contentment.

Kazuha brought his fingers up to her face, gently shoving it into her mouth as she could taste the saltiness of her and Kazuha's piece of mind. "I want to finish this, with you." Kazuha replied to her eyes tightening

God, it was euphoric.