pleasure tenfold [kazuha x reader]

kazuha dreams of u fucking him while ur beside him

tags; hand jobs, vaginal fingering, dream sex, switch reader switch kazuha, fluff n smut,

wc: 792

You were currently laying next to your boyfriend, phone in hand while scrolling through social media apps as he was slowly drifting off to sleep. "Good night, Kazuha" you pecked him on the cheek, lips forming a faint smile. He smiled back as his pretty eyes fluttered, before shutting them completely. He was fast asleep.

However, you were still awake due to the coffee you drank earlier. But you didn't mind. You simply just continued playing with your phone. Unaware of the current situation your boyfriend was in.

Kazuha's thoughts were a mess. His sinful dreams were full of you, and you only. His breathing became heavier as you took notice of this. "Is he having a bad dream?" You whispered to yourself, contemplating whether or not you should wake him up, but before you could you felt him whimper and moan silently. Your eyes widened.

He was definitely not having a bad dream.

He thought about finger fucking you, while your mouth formed into an "O" shape, saliva drooling out from it. He loved how you tried to silence your moans with the back of your hand on your mouth. "What are you so worried about, Love? Let me hear your beautiful, pretty moans" Kazuha whispered to your ear, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine. Your fingers gripping the bedsheets as he looked at your defeated figure, legs shaking as your face was covered with sweat and tears. He only laughed at the sight, while he brought his thumb up to your cheek wiping your tears, "Don't be so sad my love, we're only just getting started."

Kazuha's pants tighten, wanting your touch on where he needed you the most. However, for him, he was unaware that you were watching every breath, whimper, and move he took while he was lost in his repulsive dream.

You were getting wet just by seeing him moan your name in his dream, 'Y-Y/n.." he searched for your hand.

After a few minutes of gazing at him, he finally woke up in a hassle; trying to control his breathing. "Good morning, did you have a good dream?" You asked sarcastically, "It's not even morning yet-" before he could finish his sentence, he realized how big of a mistake he just committed, and not only that but you were watching him the entire time he committed that mistake.

Kazuha's face turned red, clearly embarrassed. This made you chuckle, looking at his cute reaction. You decided to have some fun with him for a while.

You climbed onto his lap, hands wrapped around his neck. He brought his head up to look at you. You came closer and whispered into his ear, "If you were that desperate for me, you could've just said so." This only made him more embarrassed, but the tent in his pants was painfully aching for your touch and so he took this as an opportunity to bring his lips closer to yours, before finally making contact with one another and falling into a deep, sloppy kiss.

You snatched the dominance from him, as you pushed him back against the bed while your body was on top of him, having a heated makeout session. You brought your face onto Kazuha's neck, sucking and kissing his delicate skin. This earned a moan from him, as he caressed the back of your head. You traveled your kisses down onto his collarbones, chest, waist, and finally his dick. Before you could unzip his pants though, he switched your positions, making you yelp silently in surprise.

He was now on top of you, with your legs wrapped around his waist. He kissed you once again, feeling the hot and sweet taste of his wet lips. You took this as an opportunity to sneak your hand into his pants and boxers, rubbing Kazuha's dick slowly making him moan into the kiss. "P-please.." he suddenly pleaded, melting into your touch. You smirked into the kiss at his reaction while your hand went faster and faster each second, making him grip the bedsheets as he kissed you deeper. After a few minutes of stroking his dick, he reached his high and was about to cum before letting out a loud moan and releasing his semen into your hand. However, the sight of you bringing your hand back onto your lips, licking your fingers clean only turned him on even more.

Kazuha pulled away gently, fixing your front hair strands as he started into your eyes filled with love and lust,

"I'll focus on your pleasure now." He said before turning your body around surprising you, while he pressed his body onto yours.