harbinger [scaramouche x reader]

scaramouche rlly fingered u infront of signora n childe wow

tags; semi public sex, harbingers, jealousy, vaginal fingering, fluff n smut

wc: 1463

It was a Sunday afternoon, your boyfriend decided it was time to formally introduce you to his fellow fatui harbringers. But of course, he didn't actually want this and was just forced by Tartaglia to let Scaramouche introduce you to them.
You were getting ready for the so-called "date", choosing the perfect dress and hairstyle to match your outfit, until you were interrupted by Scaramouche while sliding into your dress.
As he walked into the room, his eyes immediately fell onto your dress, mesmerized by how short it was. He shook his head disregarding the thoughts forming in his mind before asking, "Are you seriously gonna wear that?" with annoyance in his tone, you raised an eyebrow and nodded, "Yes? Isn't this formal enough?"

He rolled his eyes, exiting the room without displaying any kind of affection for you. You continued doing your makeup while also continuing to get ready,
At last, you sprayed a bit of perfume before exiting your room and walking out of your home with Scaramouche's hand in yours.
You had to admit though, that his outfit was kind of funny. His tie wasn't even fixed, and that made you stop in your tracks. "What are you doing?" He asked, eyes fluttering away to avoid yours while he sneaked a peek to watch your delicate hands, fix his tie.
"Your tie was loose, of course, I had to fix it." You simply giggled and continued walking, he didn't want to admit it; but you always fascinated him ever since he first laid his eyes on you.

Arriving at the restaurant, you waited for Scaramouche in front. "Fuck, why are you such a fast walker?" He asked, his breathing unsteady from trying to keep up with your pace. You laughed and pulled his hand into the restaurant, trying to find the table where Tartaglia and Signora were sitting, after wandering around, you finally found them and took a seat on the red, fluffy cushion right in front of them. "Oh! You must be Y/N, right?" Tartaglia smiled at you with his hand waving. Signora scanned you up and down, pleased by the way you dress. "I love the way you dress Y/N, really love that dress." Signora commented, your cheeks turned pink as you instantly gave her a wide grin, "Thank you so much, Signora!" She chuckled at your response, you four were about to order until you caught a glimpse of Scaramouche's face, eyes trying to avoid you while he was obviously bothered by something. You brushed it off thinking he was just awkward with the tension, "Aren't you gonna order, Y/N? You wanted the Carbonara, right? I'll order it for you-" Before Tartaglia could even finish, Scaramouche spoke cutting him off, "She wants Carbonara and Iced tea." You smiled to yourself knowing that your boyfriend knows what kind of drinks you loved, and hated.

This made Tartaglia click his tongue, obviously annoyed by him. Signora only laughed trying to tell him to shut up. The tension grew more awkward by the second until you felt a familiar hand grab your thigh. It was cold, yet so comforting. And that made you flinch, "So Y/N, since you're Scaramouche's girlfriend, I'm sure there's something that he first saw in you that made him like you, right?" Signora asked, you laughed while waiting for his answer, "I liked her for who she was, don't be such a bitch asking stupid questions." His foul mouth responded, your eyes widened at his answer, cheeks turning pink while quickly apologizing to Signora. "Don't be sorry! He's always been like that, right Childe?" Signora bumped her elbow into Tartaglia's waist, making him spit out the water he was drinking. "U-uh yeah!" He awkwardly laughed,

"Anyways Y/N, you're really cute when you're flustered" Tartaglia commented, your eyes widened at the sudden compliment before thanking him, this made Scaramouche glare at him with uneasy eyes, as Childe only looked at him back and winked.

"Excuse me, but I have to go somewhere with Y/N, please excuse us for a second." Scaramouche implied, smiling before taking your wrist and dragging you to the back of the restaurant. "Huh? Scaramouche talking formally?' Tartaglia sarcastically asked, making Signora laugh.

At the back of the restaurant, he immediately pinned you against the wall, trapping you like you were some kind of prey. His eyes turned darker, and you could clearly tell they were filled with nothing but envy and a tint of lust. "Are you okay?" you finally got the nerve to ask him that question, quickly gulping right after. He giggled, "Of course I am," he smiled while leaning closer into your ear; "But when I see other men trying to take you away from me, I'm not okay." He brought his face up to yours, leaning closer until his lips finally touched yours. The taste of his bitter, yet sweet lips always gave you butterflies whenever you kissed him. his tongue took over your mouth earning dominance as you whimpered into the kiss, turning him on even more. He smirked before pulling away, a string of saliva connecting both your mouths while he suggested going back inside. You nodded while walking into the restaurant again acting like you guys didn't just have a full makeout session outside.

"Hii! Where have you guys been?" Tartaglia asked, waving his hand again in a 'cute manner'. Signora only laughed while smacking the back of Tartaglia's head, earning a silent yelp from him.

"Don't worry! He just showed me something" You excused yourself, after waiting for a while the food finally arrived at the table, the smell was delicious and you were already full just by seeing the food. Before you could take your fork, you felt a hand travel to your inner thigh, drawing circles onto it making you squeal silently. "What's wrong Y/N?" Signora asked concerned, you smiled acting like nothing was, but in reality, you were just about to get finger fucked by your boyfriend in front of his co-workers.

"I thought we agreed to continue this later?" You whispered into his ear, silently asking him. "Since when did i agree on that?" he chuckled, hand continuing to massage your inner thigh slowly. You bit your lip while finally taking the first bite of your food, immediately melting into it. "This is so good! You should try it, Y/N" Tartaglia said, offering you a bite of his food. Scaramouche only grew envier of the sight as his finger gently rubbed your clit. "S-sure! I'd love to-" before you could even finish your sentence, you dropped your fork feeling Scaramouche's index finger enter you with no hesitation. "Let me get that for you" Signora offered, however you knew if she looked under the table, she could see the unpleasant sight of your boyfriend fingering you. "N-NO! I mean, no! It's okay I'll get it" You smiled, bending over to grab your fork while grabbing a new fork to avoid germs from the last one.

He started getting bored with his food and his finger inside you doing nothing, so he started adding another finger in and pumping it slowly; making you stop eating. You sighed trying to hold back your sinful moans, as you grabbed your glass of Iced tea. Seeing this, Scaramouche took the chance to go faster making you spill a bit of water on your dress. "Oh my, Are you alright Y/N?" Signora asked concerned, "If you want, I have a spare top in my bag I can just-" You cut her off, "It's alright! It'll dry anyways, haha" She grew suspicious over time but simply chose to ignore it.

Scaramouche smirked at your reaction, deciding to pump his finger in a scissor like motion making you squirm and bite your lip at the sudden action. Signora and Tartaglia didn't notice it though, as they were too busy arguing who's food taste better. You were almost done with your plate and were excited to leave, until you felt another finger enter you making you reach your high. He started pumping his fingers faster, in and out until you felt your walls clenching onto his fingers, making him giggle. Your mind was clouded with pleasure and pain, feeling the need to cum. But before you could, he removed all of his fingers at once leaving you empty. "N-no.." You whispered, trying to grab his hand but he refused. You thought it was a good idea to use your own hand, until he grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

"Are you seriously going to cum right here, right now? In front of my colleagues? You disgust me, I guess you wouldn't mind getting a punishment at home right?"