Part 5

Next day 

Yash - 2 din baad mumbai jane ke liye Ajey ne tickets book karli hai or timings hai 12:00 baje ki flight .

A/D - Acha kiya 

Yash - Hmm 

Everyone started doing their work , Sana and Anita were chit chatting and making food . 

Suddenly Sana's leg slipped but she balanced herself but still are ankle was hurting . Anita called Ajey and asked him for the first aid kit .  

Ajey - Kese giri ?

Sana - Mei giri nahi peir slip hogayi . or ankle dard kar raha hai  .

Ajey - Acha  chalo upar first aid kit  . [ lift her in his arms ]

Sana's eyes widen and she became red as a tomato . 

Ajey [ while walking on the stairs holding her ] You are thin like a paper ....... kitni halki ho asa lag raha hai 5 sal ke bache ko uthaya hai [ chuckled ]

Sana hit his chest playfully and he laughes , he made her sit on the bed and started treating her ankle . Few hours later her ankle was almost fine .

Next day 

Sana was at a cafe alone then a boy came and sat in front of  her. They were talking and laughing alot . Ajey saw this because he was passing by the same cafe . His blood boils because he  saw that boy was touching Sana's hand .

She reached  her home and went to their room. Ajey hold her and pinned her harshly on the wall . His anger was clearly seen in his eyes .

Sana - Kya hua itne gusse mei kyu lag rahe ho?

Ajey - Woh ladka kon tha jisse tum cafe mei milne gayi thi ?

Sana -  Wo...h wo..h do...st tha Abhishek

Ajey - Konsa dost kisike wife ko touch karta hai [ yelled ]

Sana - Are woh toh bas 

Ajey - Are you cheating on me ?

Sana - I .... 

Ajey - Answer me in yes or no [ yelled ]

Sana got scared now then suddenly  her phone rang . Ajey look at the name and got more furious , it was abhishek . He answered the call

Abhishek - Hello bhabi ..... han thanks Astha man gayi ....thank you so much problem solve karne ke liye mere wife ke sath... acha bhabi baad mei baat karta hoon abhi humlog dono bahar hai byeeeee [ cut the call ] 

Ajey was shocked by listening to this  . He realized he was wrong , he looked at her and saw her teary eyes , his eyes became soft .

Ajey - Am so..... [ before completing his sentence she pushed him and left the room ] Fuckkkkk ye galat hogaya bohot .

Sana was not talking to Ajey even she was not looking at him .

At night 

Sana was laying on the bed  using her phone again , Ajey came and lyed beside her ,she put her phone and slept quickly . Ajey felt bad and also slept .