Part 6

Next day 

Ajey woke in the middle of the night , he saw she was sleeping peacefully . He was not sleepy at all now so he started playing with her long hairs . He decided to click some photos of him and  her . He kissed her cheeks , lips and neck as he clicked the photo. He then hugged her tightly and slept .

Next day 

She escaped from   his grip and freshen up. She got down with Anita and started preparing breakfast .

After they made breakfast , she went to the room and started arranging Ajey's cupboard , then she felt two hands wrapped around her waist and she knew who was it so she ignored.

Ajey - Sorry [ kissing her neck but she removed his hands  and went inside the bathroom ] Zyada gussa hai isbar huffff.

He was roaming behind her like a lost puppy before the flight. 

Everyone ate their breakfast and were ready to leave for the airport. They reached airport  and sat on the plane and 2 hours later they reached mumbai .[ mujhe nahi pata kitna time lagta hai]

Sharma - Aree Nagar sahab kese hai ap.

A/D - ekdam acha ap bataiye 

Sharma - Hum bhi ache hai bohot .

Sana felt someone's glaze on her , she  looked and saw a guy beside Sharma , he looked at her and licked his lowere lip and rubbing his neck . Sana quickly looked another side .

Guy [ in mind ] - Agar ye miljaye toh maze hi maze [ smirked ]

Sharma - Aplog aram kar lijiye , sham ko shadi hai 9 baje [ smiled ]

A/m - Ji [ smiled and everyone headed towards their room ]

Sana changed into a crimson kurti with white plazo and chunky ear rings .

She and Anita were roaming in the garden of the hotel . Both were sitting on the bench , suddenly she feels several licks on her cheeks , it was a puppy who jumped on her lap and started licking her face and she was giggling . Ajey saw  this while talking to Yash and he smiled .

At 8:30 

Sana wore a pista colour saree with silver jewelries and opened hair with side part .

Ajey [ in mind ] - Or yaha mei pighal gaya [ smirked ]

Yash - Hogaye  taiyar [ said entering their room ]

Ajey - Hann chalo Sana [ she ignored and went with Anita ]

Ajey [ in mind ] - Ajj toh gayi ye puri tarah se [ smirked ] chalo bhaiya

Yash - Han chal