Part 8

Next day 

Yash - Sana 

Sana - Han ?

Yash - Ajey subha se dukhi hai 

Sana - Kyu ?

Yash - Tumhe nahi pata na kyuki tum bahar thi .........actually youtube se strike aya hai usse , bohot sad hai

Sana - Ohh khana khaya unhone ?

Yash - Nahi 

Sana - What sham hochuki hai or abhi tak khana nahi khaya ?

Yash - Isliye tereko bol raha hoon samjha usse

Sana - Achaa mei unka snacks leke jati hoon .

She brought a pizza for him and her , so that they can eat together . She took it and marched towards their bedroom . She saw his eyes were red and he was sitting on the couch looking very sad .

She put the box of the pizza on the table and sat beside him . He didn't notice her because he was in deep thoughts.

She put her hand on his .

Sana - Kya hua ?

Ajey - Me....ri video [ verge of crying then suddenly he hugged her tightly and put his head on her chest and  hid his head ]

Sana - Shhhhh kuch nahi hoga ......... sab sahi hojayega ........ [ she felt wet on her chest so she realized he was crying ] Apka 2016 mei toh 3 strike aya tha tab kya apne give up kardiya ? Nahi na toh ab apko asa kyu lagraha hai ki video wapis nahi ayegi . Hard work always pays off and as you did it will surely do . Common ase rone se nahi chalega ........or apne subha kyu kuch nahi khaya hai ? Han ? Chaliye muh dhoke aiye or mei pizza lai hoon dono sath mei khayenge .

Ajey's mood cheered up a bit , he went to the bathroom and washed his face , he sat beside her and Sana fed him. After eating he lyed on her lap and she caressed his hairs and face . Soon she found he slept on her lap like a baby . She smiled and also slept  few mins later sitting .