(Chapter 1) The Move In.

It was an awkwardly quite and lonely drive to my new house.  The roads were very empty, not a house in sight, and if there were, the lights were out, and it was abandoned.  I sigh as I tiredly stare off into the dark night skies.
Soon, I finally spot my house not far in the distance.  "Oh finally!"  I yawn with a bit of excitement.  I park my truck in the old gravel driveway, and step out of it.  I breathe in the Texas air, and sigh of relief.  "Better get some rest...i'll start unpacking tommorow."  I walk to the bed of the truck, and grab my air mattress, along with two pillows, a cover, and my fan.  I walked inside the old house, and flipped on the light switch,
which surprisingly worked.
I walked upstairs to my room, and switched on that light, which also worked.  "That's a relief."  I laugh as I lay my stuff down, and started pumping up my mattress.  Once everything was set up, I decided to get some rest.  I woke up around 4 A.M., due to something banging at my door.  "What in the hell...?"  I ask, as I yawn and get up to go see what it is.  I open the door, and a man ran past my house.  "HEY!" I shout, and chase after him.  Soon, I end up in the woods, with the man still in sight.  "STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! DICK!!"  I shout at him, until I see a house, a big house really, it looked abandoned, but the man ran inside. "I'm sure with that big of a house he's got family. Oughta give 'em a peice    of mind."
I storm past the tall grassy fields on the gravel road to the house.  I banged loudly on the door.  "HEY!!"  I shouted. Soon, a man in a wheelchair came to the door, I backed up as he opened it.  "The hell you want?"  "That man came to my house trying to break in!"  I pointed at the man who I chased, standing in the middle of the room, he looked scared.  "Tommy?"  The man in the wheelchair asked.  "Hell if I know his name, whoever he is, best stay away from my house, or so help me."  I threatened.  "I'm sorry about that, say, did you just move here?"  "Yes in fact I did."  "Well why don't you come inside, we'll introduce ya to the family, we're the only people in this town."  He smirked.  "What do you mean by that...?"  I ask.  "Come on in, we'll tell ya about it."  He backed up and let me in.  The man that stood there ran down to a basement looking place as soon as I walked in.

Leatherface's POV:

I don't know who this woman is, I didn't think she'd be so aggressive though.  I was only curious about who lived in that house now, I thought we were the only people who lived here...  But there was something about that girl...I didn't think of her the same as I do these other people, this girl was really pretty.  Her voice isn't so bad after she stopped yelling.  But I knew what Momma and Uncle Hoyt were gonna make me do...maybe I could set her free tonight...without them knowing.
I grabbed my chainsaw and went back upstairs and sat in the floor as always, waiting for Momma to call me in there to do something with that girl. 

I heard her talking to Uncle Hoyt, she was...laughing too?  Maybe Momma won't make me do something to her?  Or I thought, until Momma started talking about me, I got ready as she soon yelled,  "THOMAS BROWN HEWITT GET IN HERE!"  I got up and walked to the room, as the girl stared at me with her bright eyes, I couldn't help but stare at her in awe.   My mind focused on one thing, her.  I was so distracted I didn't hear Momma talking to me.  "What the hell are you doin' boy!?"  I snap out of it, and sigh, knowing what I had to do. 

Y/N's POV:

The man wouldn't stop staring at me, it was like he was admiring me in a way.  The woman yelled at him as he soon snapped out of it, then came towards me. I panicked, due to the fact that he was like four feet taller than me, plus he had a chainsaw with him. I tried backing away but another man that seemed to be a sheriff stopped me from behind, as the other man known as "Thomas" grabbed me.  "LET GO OF ME YOU DICK!!!"  I shouted, hitting him, hoping that he'd let me go.  We soon went to that basement looking room that I had saw him go into.  He threw me down the staircase, as I hid the wall with a thud, and passed out.

(!END OF CHAPTER ONE!)

Word count: 831