(Chapter 4) the Unexpected Visitor

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up in his room, confused.  "The hell-!?"  I shouted in confusion.  The man in the wheelchair from before heard me, and entered the room.  "What the hell are you doing here, bitch!?"  He yelled.  I tried to explain.   "HOYT!" He shouted.  Hoyt stood beside the man.  "What is it now?"  He asked.  "Why is she here? Didn't he do anything with 'er!?"  "Now uncle Monty Y/N's 'a stayin' with us."  "Why the hell is that?"  "Momma said so."  "I don't give a damn now, Tommy shoulda done something with her by now, the hell is that boy?  THOMAS!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"  Now, Thomas, Hoyt, and that ''Monty'' guy were blocking the door.  "Dammit."  I sighed.  "What are you waitin' for boy, get 'er."  Monty demanded.  Thomas shook his head no and walked over to me.  I stood up quickly and stood behind him, as Monty picked up to what came to be, a shotgun.

"Now put that ol' thing away! She ain't botherin' anything!"  "She's a damn trespasser."  He loaded the gun.  I panicked, there was no place to escape, I knew he was gonna shoot, but Thomas was in front of me, I couldn't risk him getting shot.  He pointed the gun.  "SHIT! TOMMY GO!"  I shouted, as I ran out from behind him, slid through the space of the wheelchair and wall, and pushed Hoyt out of the way.  I ran, and ran, and ran, terrified that any of them could be chasing me.  Although, karma got me for not paying attention to where I was going, and I got lost.  Despite being lost, I still ran, hoping i'd end up somewhere, and know where I was.

I soon came across this big building, with big letters that spelled out ''BLAIR MEAT CO.''   The fact that it was abandoned sent shivers down my spine, but it was the only place I could hide.  I heard footsteps not too far behind me.  "DAMMIT!"  I shout in fear, and ran to the only way in I found.  I ended up in this freezer room, with hanging dead rotten animals.  It made me sick. This place was disgusting, I had to get out of it.  As soon as I was about to make a run for it, I heard the footsteps again.  "No, no, no.."  I hid in one of the split in half cows, wanting to throw up.  The footsteps got louder and louder, until I couldn't stand it.

I made a run for it, and ran into another room.  I ended up in this locker room thing, thank god.  I hid in one of the lockers, staying quite, peeking out to see if anyone was there. Luckily, the person who was chasing me was Tommy, although....he had his chainsaw with him this time.  They conviced him to kill me- and he actually listened to them-?  One of the near lockers started rattling.  I covered my mouth, blocking the breathing. 
He starts his chainsaw.

"Fuck...this is it...i'm dead..."  I thought to myself.  He slammed open that locker, but I guess it was just one of the animals.  Confused, he shut it again.  He was gonna find me one way or another, I had to run.  Slowly opening the locker, it makes a loud screaching noise.  He quickly looked back at me.  "Well shit."  I sigh.  We both stand there, locked eyes, the chainsaw still running.  "Thomas, you can't be serious. I thought we agreed on NOT killing each other."  He quickly shook his head no, as his chainsaw died.  He put it down beside him, and held his hands up, like he wasn't going to kill me.  "Then why the hell did you bring that thing!?"  I shouted, and backed up.  He rolled his eyes and pointed at a pig that was standing on the ground.  "What the hell- y'know what, no, i'm done with this shit, i'm going home."  I try to walk away, but he grabs my arm.

I quickly turn around.  "The fuck do you want? My skin?"  His eyes widened, as he shook his head no.  "Regardless, i'm going home, I don't trust that Monty guy."  I try walking away again, but he grabs me once more.  "WHAT!?"  I shout in his face.  He backs up with that sorrow look in his eyes.  "Don't fucking look at me like that."  I demand.  He grabs my hand this time, but he's gentle this time.  I stare at him in confusion.  "Let go of me. I'm going the fuck home, dick."  I jerk my hand away, and storm off, this time, without him trying to grab me.

Leatherface's POV:

I don't understand what I did wrong...did I scare her? I only brung this stupid thing for protection.  Watching her walk away from me was the saddest thing ever.  I could feel tears fill my eyes, was I actually this upset over a girl?  Maybe...she really does mean the world to me, even though I just met her.  I wish I could tell her i'm sorry. 

I was feeling a lot of emotions at once, it was weird.  I picked up my chainsaw and kicked one of the locker doors shut in anger, then sprinted home.  I walked through the door, crying, as Momma ran to me.  "Thomas? Are you alright?"  She asked.  "Where's Y/N?"  That made everything worse, I cried harder, i'll never see her again.  "Now god dammit Monty you scared 'er off!"  Momma shouted at Monty. 

I walked through the door, and into the furnace room.  I put my chainsaw up, and sat at my sewing desk, thinking about her.  Thinking about the fact that she may never come back.  And it was all my fault.  If I didn't bring that damned thing with me, she wouldn't be so pissed.  I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was the only thing on my mind, it was hard to deal with, I tried to think of something else, but nothing ever worked, this is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.

(!END OF CHAPTER 4!)

Word count: 1078

(My apologies for the fact that this is like a lot of the TCM's mixed together, I just thought i'd be cool to mix 'em all up into one whole story, but the version of Thomas that is through-out this story will be from the 2006 movie and the 2003 movie.)