(Chapter 3) Should She Stay or Should She Go?

Y/N'S POV: 

"I'm dead..-"  I sighed to myself, until Thomas got in front of me.  "MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY TOMMY!!"  The sheriff shouted.  Thomas grunted.  I stood up and stood directly behind him.  "Thomas...your arm?"  The woman asked.  He pointed back at me.  "She helped you...?"  Thomas nodded.  "Well i'll be."  She sighed.  "Hoyt put your gun down." The Hoyt man put the gun down.  I came out from behind Thomas a bit.  "Maybe she ain't so bad."  The woman stared at me.   "C'mon, I ain't gonna bite ya."  Hoyt laughed.  "Whatcha name sweetheart?"  The woman asked.  "Uh, Y/N. Y/N L/N ma'am."  "Luda, Luda Mae, but you can call me Momma."  "Alright uh, Momma."  "This is Sheriff Hoyt, the town sheriff." She explained. "Hello."  I waved a bit.

We all sat there for a while, making small talk.  "Well...I thank ya for helpin' my boy."  Momma smiled, she seemed like a nice lady.  "Oh anything for him, i'm really sorry for what happened before, I got scared, but now though I know him, he's nothin' but a sweet, shy boy in disguise."  I laugh.  "You got that right."  Momma agreed.  "Say, Y/N, you just moved here, you must have a lot of un-packing to do, and I don't really want you to be alone here/ Why don't you stay with us? Tommy would love having you here."  Momma offered.  "Well...I guess it would be pretty nice having him around a lot..I just, I may need to get to know you all just a bit more."  I answered.  "Well it's settled, we have a talk tonight, she starts to trust us, she's got herself a forever home, Tommy, me and Hoyt and headin' back to the house, I need to get breakfast started."  Momma explained as she got up along with Hoyt, and walked to the house.

Leatherface's POV:

I was really happy that Momma and Uncle Hoyt felt better about Y/N, now that she could stay, I wouldn't be so lonely, and i'd have a hunting partner.  I hope she feels the same way I do about her...maybe once we get to know each other more...i'm hoping me and her could work something out.  I daydreamed for a while, then looked over at her, sitting in the grass with the sun shining down on her, her eyes sparkling in the morning sun, as she was picking at the flowers.  She's so pretty.

She noticed I was looking at her, then smiled.  I quickly looked the other way in embarrassment, it's always good to hear her sweet voice laughing.  I laughed along with her awkwardly.  "Tommy, stay right there, I wanna show you something."  She smiled as she started to tie flowers together.  I watch in curiosty.

The flowers soon form a circle, she then stands up and places it on top of my head.  "It's a flower crown! It looks adorable on you."  She stated.  I turned red as can be.  She laughed, which made butterflies form in my stomach.  She yawned, I could tell she was tired.  I picked her up, and carried her to the house.  "What are you doin' you goof?"  She asked.

Soon we were back at the house, she had fallen asleep, I decided to take her to my room, since there was really no other place.  I gently put her down on my mattress, then leaved the room, quitely.

(!END OF CHAPTER 3!)

Word count: 588