Chapter 1 - An Unfamiliar face

Bob's P.O.V

It was January 25th. The day that it happened, the day that we met her. It was only a few weeks after me and the rest of my friends had found out our creator hadn't been the person we thought he was. For the past few weeks, we'd been horrified and began preparing to confront him when he came to check on us...but he didn't. We never saw him again.

So, like I said, it was January 25th. We were all in our folder that had been created for us. Bofo was making lunch for us while the rest of us stood around next to our sofa and TV. We were all silent for a while until someone spoke up.

"I think we should get out of this dumb computer." Bobal proclaimed.

"Wha-?! Bobal we can't do that!" Bosip, my best friend, exclaimed.

"Well I don't wanna stay here any fucking longer! I don't care what you say, I'm gonna find a way to get out of here!" Bobal said, almost yelling.

"But we'd-"

"I'm gonna!"

"Bobal we ca-"

Before Bosip could finish his sentence, there was an earthquake. I held onto Bosip for dear life and he did the same.

"Wh-what's going on?!" I shouted

"I-I don't know..." I heard Bosip murmur.

The earthquake was very violent and went on for quite a few minutes. I'm honestly glad nobody got hurt. After what seemed like forever, it stopped. I slowly let go of Bosip and looked around at my surroundings. Nothing had changed actually. Everything seemed intact, but...something felt...different.

"What WAS that?!" Bobal yelled as he got off the floor. "Was that some sick prank by HIM?! That wasn't funny! We all know what you did so quit messing around and show yourself you traitor!!"

As if on cue, the TV turned on. It was displaying static and we couldn't hear anything over it. We all turned and stared at it, confused. After a short while, we could hear a voice, but it wasn't a familiar one.

"H...ello? H...llo? Can...hear m...?"

That wasn't him. It DEFINITELY didn't sound like him. I couldn't hear it very well, but it sounded like...a girl? There was more static and glitching until the screen turned black. Then it turned on again. But the person we saw wasn't our creator.

It was a girl, and she looked much younger than him. She had messy brown-blondish hair and grey-ish blue eyes covered by her purple glasses. I could see black bags under them though, it looked like she hadn't slept in days. She stared at us with a panicked and surprised expression. Then, she spoke up.

"Did-did it work? Can you guys hear me?!"

We nodded.

"Can you see me?!"

We nodded again. Her expression changed from surprise to joy very quickly.

"Ahaha! It worked, it worked!! Oh thank God, I was worried something would go wrong!" She then started clearing her throat and stroking her hair, as if trying to look nice for us.

"Well, hello there Bob Gang!" She exclaimed happily. "It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Cut the chit-chat," Bobal yelled, "Who are you?! What did you do?! Did you cause the earthquake?! Where's..." he hesitated, "Him...?"

"Right I was, er, getting to that." The girl muttered. "You can call me Gin! Yes I did cause the earthquake and I am extremely sorry if any of you got hurt. The reason that happened is because I was actually transferring you to my computer!"