Chapter 4 - A Lovesick Shark

Gin's P.O.V

I walked into my room. It was a bright, sunny Saturday and because it was a bright sunny Saturday, my mum made me go out for lunch somewhere, then she and I went to my grandparents and the usual happened...she got drunk. I hate it when that happens. Because of that, we didn't get back until 6pm! Oh, well I get to see the gang now! I smiled as I fell into my computer chair. I assumed at this time, they'd be eating dinner. I would be as well, but I wasn't hungry, despite not having a big lunch. But that's not weird for me. I did the usual, turning on the laptop and navigating to the gang's folder and as I suspected, the gang were eating, well except for Bofo, which made sense since he's a robot.

"Hey guys! Enjoying your dinner?"

Bowaev looked up excitedly upon hearing my voice and Boder just smiled.

"Hi Gin! Why didn't you visit us sooner?" Bowaev asked curiously.

"Ah, my mum made me go out for lunch and then we went to my grandparents."

"Ooh! Okay! Must be nice having parents!" Bowaev smiled. "The closest thing we have to a dad is Bofo and, well, he isn't really a dad, haha!"

"I have never thought of myself as a father to the gang..." Bofo replied curiously.

"Hey! Maybe Gin could be our mom!!" Bowaev exclaimed. Boder laughed. I looked at Bowaev with a shocked expression. Did he seriously just say that? ME? Their mum? Would they even consider me a mum?

"Seriously Bowaev? No damn way! I ain't calling someone like her my mom!" Bob yelled.

'Someone like her'...ouch.

I looked around the folder and realised something was...off...it didn't take me long to realise what it was.

"Hey guys..." I started, "Where's Bosip?"

"Bosip?" Bofo asked, "He finished his dinner early and went to his and Bob's room."

"Ah, okay, thanks for the info Bofo!" I replied, "Imma go check on him, see ya guys!" I logged off my laptop. Strange, why would Bosip do that? I grabbed my phone and paused for a moment, listening to my mum screaming her lungs out, either at someone in a game or at my dad on the phone...again. I sighed and called Bosip. The weird facetime thing happened again, for some damn reason. I saw Bosip with a guitar on his lap. He was tapping it furiously, as if trying to think of something.

"Uh, hey am I interrupting something?" I asked.

Bosip looked at me. "Oh no! Not at all! Sorry Gin."

"It's cool dude," I replied, "Anyway, what's bugging ya? You seemed upset."

Bosip sighed. "I've been trying to come up with lyrics for a new song, but I'm getting stuck left, right and centre!"

"Hey, I didn't know you were a songwriter!" I gasped. This was new, I never saw any tweets about this! Maybe Bosip wanted this to be a secret.

"Ahaha...surprise?" Bosip laughed, " Yeah I write songs. Just little cheesy love songs though, nothing more."

"Well, let's hear the new song you're working on!"

"Okay...if you say so..." Bosip started strumming his guitar and sang a cute little song.

WARNING: cheese.

"From here until forever"

"I'll be by your side no I'll never,"

"Leave you on your own with no light"