Chapter 5 - A Lost Cube

Bob's P.O.V

"Just give her a chance, Bob."

The next morning I sat in my bed thinking about a conversation I had with Bosip yesterday. I had overheard him talking with Gin and when I confronted him, he started talking about how Gin was actually a pretty nice person and how Bobal was wrong. Now, I don't usually agree with Bobal, we don't get along very well at all, but I think he has a point. Gin seems suspicious to me...I don't trust her or her 'reasoning' for taking us. But I guess at the same time...I'm glad we're not on his computer. I don't know which I'd prefer; living in constant fear of being deleted by him, or living on a different computer owned by some girl I don't know...

"Hey guys, does anyone know where Bob is?"

I looked up, recognising the voice. It was her. Why the hell did she want me now? Was she trying to brainwash me like the rest?

"It's not gonna work Gin. Just give up."

I paused.

"I do wanna play Minecraft though..."

I fumbled out of bed and put on my usual - grey jeans, a white button up t-shirt, orange trainers and of course, my iconic yellow jumper. It had a blue B printed on it, which made it double iconic! With that out the way, and me feeling better about the day, I ran out of my room and slammed the living room door open.

"Goooood morning Bob Gang!" (that was the name of the gang. I chose it myself as the leader. I know, it's great.) "How is everyone?"

"Hey Bob." Bosip replied, smiling warmly at me. I gave him a smile back.

"Morning Bob! Did you sleep well?" I looked up at the TV and noticed Gin. Oh yeah, she's there. My demeanour instantly changed upon seeing her and I gave her a cold glance.

"Sorry...?"

I ignored her and walked up to the TV. Nevermind her, it's Minecraft time! I tapped on the controller icon and navigated the menu to Minecraft. I was about to click when I heard a voice.

"Bob please. Gin just wants to talk to you!"

I knew it was Bosip. He'd been brainwashed, hadn't he? I ignored him and tapped on the game 'Minecraft' and in an instant, I was teleported to my world from the other day. I wandered around for a while, unsure of what to do. Should I go mining? Or do I look for a village? Ooh, do I have enough wood? I'm gonna need to make the house bigger...

Timeskip: 2 hours

2 hours later and I was still wandering around. I'd barely done anything! All I'd done was kill a few mobs and almost got killed by a Creeper!

"Urgh...damn mobs..."

I looked up and noticed a cave. Maybe I should go mining? Bosip told me not to go into mines without him, last time I did I almost died and lost all my diamonds, but it's not like I can rely on him forever, he isn't my goddamn knight in shining armour! Time to prove to him I don't always need him! Time to go mining!

Timeskip: About 6 hours

I was lost. Yup. I was definitely lost. I'd been in here for what feels like forever and I'd lost my way. I ran out of torches, food and materials long ago, but instead of going back, I was stubborn and went further into the cave without any light source. It was dark and cold. So, so cold. I leaned against the wall, sword in hand, and sighed. I looked around, trying to make out my surroundings, but to no avail. I was cold...I was hungry...I wanted to go home...

"Goddamnit Bob...you idiot..."

I closed my eyes. Well now I have two options. Either I try to find the exit in the dark and cold, or I call Bosip. I hesitated for a moment. I didn't want to rely on him, and he'd be pretty pissed if he found out I went into a cave without him, but I didn't really want to navigate in the dark anymore. I fumbled around and eventually found my phone. I turned it on to see a ton of miscalls. Some from Bosip and some from a number I didn't recognise. Whoops, guess I left my phone on silent. I navigated to my messages and saw a few unread texts from Bosip.