First day-First meet 🫂

Ishqi

I wokeup in my bed, ugh!! My back hurts i should have slept on time but it's not possible last night i went with flow that series was just amazing..
Anyways today finally is my first day of college finally. i shifted a month before coz i wanted to settle first and now I'm way more comfortable living alone here but i miss mom dad anyways I need to get up.. i have to prepare breakfast also..
I walked through my bathroom and in 30 mins i was standing infront of mirror it's head to toe length and placed slightly slant i was choosing what should I do with my hair tie them in bum or make ponytail or fishtail or maybe lose braids ugh! What do I do it's so confusing i want to make my first impression good I'm excited for makeing new friends uk i never had much frnds in my school and my a few 'fake friends' were there who comes out of blue when there was any test or exam otherwise nobody in first place bothered if I was there or not.. but now i wish i make loyal and good friends.. and i Guess I'll tie my hair in lose braids those look pretty good and cool to... I was all ready now finally 😁
Idk when my feets turned and took me to the window of my room ok! true confession i want to see that guy i have been watching since a month some time i saw him jogging early morning or some time in party dress at late night... Idk no anything about him except he looks awesome.. indeed many girl would fall in his feet just to make his once glance over them but I'm not one of those I-I just want to know more about him like who is he? What do he do? What are his likes or dislikes? What is his type.. 'beep-beep' my phone has a notification from college mail regarding new admission n all i all around one more time maybe today he is not coming to my sight.. well it's weird i have been living over here since a monthn have a crush on a guy who lives next door to me we never meet we never talked infact I guess he doesn't even know i live here.. i never saw him interested in any of those girl who came with him and a few more guys with him maybe after party time they would have spent and that make me wonder what do they do.. i mean what if he is a player? Okay I'm going far.. i need to stop thinking about him more concentrate on my first day and here comes my mother's call mostly we talk in evening but today is a big day my parents have alot expectations from me.. and i know i will make them proud..
×××

I came infront of the college gate oh! It's quite huge and long path to head inside this prestigious building.. i see alot of PPL around and most amazing part is ik non of them well same goes with them they don't know me either i wonder if i meet bullies here raging freshers.. ok i head inside i need to go to office to collect my timetable.. i see a few PPL gathered at a place ok maybe they are pushing eachother to fit in.. who is there? for whom they all are going crazy, anyway i need to ask some to show me the route or else i will have to roam in whole I walked a few towards the a group of girls standing close to the other grp where PPL are going crazy to stand.. i tap a girl shoulder she turned around her eyes trails from my head to toe and then she look at me back with a disgusted look as if i ruined her moment "what!" She says
"I..um I'm sorry i distrubed you but I'm new here and i need to head to office to collect my timetable so if i could pls tell me was so.." she didn't let me complete and intrupted "so what that's not my prob go get your head somewhere else here is no place for nerd like you get lost!!" Lastly she yells and turned around.. but wait what just happened did she just insulted me who dare she called me nerd more over i didn't came here to take place b/w these stupid ppl.. ugh!! I feel my body heating up and why wouldn't it be anger on my face is Clearly shown let me tell this girl that this 'ishqi is very risky' and she dare to take risks want result fruitfull to her.. i was going to call her back to show what i really am a very bad bitch she would not even like to meet in her nightmares.. but i felt a sudden pull.. and she took me to place lil far away yes 'she' well i could guess it from touch 'women instinct' but then to confirm i saw her face aww! She looks adorable so cute her vibe reflectes that..
"Hey I'm sonali 1 year"